Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 50
Like Tree10679Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 50 of 424 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by pbj204 View Post
    I joined the club last night! Great watch. Amazing finish and quality for the price.

Attachment 1062737
    I just picked up the same watch from a AD here in the states and I love it. I have concluded that I don't have a preference between the orange hour or minute hand, they both look fantastic.

The funny thing is that last year I had a Sub C as my pool/beach watch and this year my Squale 50 atmos will be the one. To be honest, I enjoy the Squale much more. I prefer tool watches on my wrist these days, I leave the jewelery to my wife.

I can't recommend the 50 atmos enough, it is a great all around tool watch.
    Trevor

I actually don't like the orange much. I'm thinking of changing to a chrome sword handset with c3 lume to match the dial. Upper left handset

Attachment 1066632

I think everything would be too shiny the way it is though. I would bead blast the case and chapter ring and just have the hands polished. I would also get the second hand red tipped.
    I think your mad

Moderator DWF & Sales Corner Quicksilver's Avatar

Thinking of joining the club. Has anyone had any warranty work done on one from gnome watches ?

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver7 View Post
    Thinking of joining the club. Has anyone had any warranty work done on one from gnome watches ?
    I believe warranty work would actually be carried out by Squale, but I'm not sure. I've heard nothing but good things from either company so I wouldn't worry.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Does anyone know if the warranty on a Squale watch can be transferred? I have searched on WUS, Squales website and Gnomes and can't find anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RHnsly88 View Post
    Does anyone know if the warranty on a Squale watch can be transferred? I have searched on WUS, Squales website and Gnomes and can't find anything about it.
    There is no name on the card so I don't see why you would have any issue if needed.
    Trevor

Name:  fr_356_size880.jpg
Views: 1516
Size:  162.6 KB

a lume shot of my heri-bay. pardon the noisy photo. iphone 5 doesnt do well in low light.
    AlphaWolf777 and JanuarJaguar like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nin. View Post
    The Squale 50 Atmos has always been my go-to watch. No other watch of mine has seen as much wrist time as this one; it's been a favourite since day one.

Attachment 916396

Attachment 916402

Attachment 916407

Attachment 916410
    I really like how this version has a black chapter ring. The polished chapter ring on the new ones reflect the dial markers and light too much. I'm sending mine to IWW to blast and DLC coat my chapter ring.

I really like how this version has a black chapter ring. The polished chapter ring on the new ones reflect the dial markers and light too much. I'm sending mine to IWW to blast and DLC coat my chapter ring.
    So lets get this straight you don't like the chapter ring or the stainless steel case and you don't like the hands very much are you sure you brought the right watch lol?

Kidding aside it will be nice to see the results though I'm not a big fan of modded watches I prefer them how they where intended but I think it will look nice don't change them hands though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynuts View Post
    So lets get this straight you don't like the chapter ring or the stainless steel case and you don't like the hands very much are you sure you brought the right watch lol?

Kidding aside it will be nice to see the results though I'm not a big fan of modded watches I prefer them how they where intended but I think it will look nice don't change them hands though
    Sent it out to IWW this morning. I've settled on keeping everything the same except for the chapter ring. That 3rd pic from nin is what I'm going for. The highly polished chapter ring is too reflective for me. Black looks amazing

Pic from nin
    bryanhayn, hanzo and Monkeynuts like this.

Page 50 of 424 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread Information