WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Steinhart to make 39mm watches from summer 2017

96K views 377 replies 123 participants last post by  Dec1968 
#1 ·
Apologies if I'm double posting and this topic has been covered already but I came across the below video on Youtube and the author states that he contacted Steinhart directly about the possibility of making smaller watches. He says they replied saying that "Ocean models with 39mm case are planned in the summer 2017". Hope this is true and not a wind up as I'm sure lots of people would like a smaller version of their watches.

#190 · (Edited)
I don't mind the teasers, just as long as it didn't turn out to be anticlimax when the watch actually show up. :-d

#203 ·
Which one sold out? The 5 pieces of 39 mm is available, which I just checked. Unless there is a 6th I missed ...

Anyway, order placed on the black ceramic. :)

#205 ·
Lol, not for me though, even though it didn't have the 39 mm MilSub. Already pull my trigger on the black.

Actually, I'm surprised they have pink! I think they are very shrewd indeed. The guys will buy the bigger 42/44 mm, then buy along the 39 mm to keep their wife/girlfriend happy.

Well, if the MilSub comes later, I'll be ready. :)

#200 ·
I would have thought that their GMT was a top seller and that they would offer it. I have less of an issue with the straight lugs (I own a Seamaster spectre with straight and at 41mm and straight lugs it wears just fine) but with the bracelet not tapering. I wonder if they're planning on adding to the lineup. I emailed Judith. If anyone finds out, please share.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.