Steinhart to make 39mm watches from summer 2017 - Page 5
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Steinhart to make 39mm watches from summer 2017

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Steinhart to make 39mm watches from summer 2017

.....Then let's all write/email Steinhart and request a 39-41mm Ocean.

With all the responses this topic is getting Steinhart will not only "think" about it, they will in Nike slang, "Just do it."
    Illionaire likes this.
    Incoming: Akrone K-02 Blue Rorqual, Ventus Mori M4 (arrived) , Glycine Airman Double Twelve Blue (arrived)

Quote Originally Posted by Relo60 View Post
    .....Then let's all write/email Steinhart and request a 39-41mm Ocean.

With all the responses this topic is getting Steinhart will not only "think" about it, they will in Nike slang, "Just do it."
    Good idea. I'm in

Sent from my E6633 using Tapatalk

I emailed Steinhart just as NiklasF did and got the exact same reply -
    currently, we are thinking, just thinking of a 39 mm !
    , as did some others on another forum I read. It's a copy and paste job. I replied saying that I thought a 39mm Ocean/OVM was a popular topic on the forums and I reckoned it would be a seller for them. If Steinhart read the forums, which I'd imagine they do as it's great marketing information, then they are aware of the demand or not. But I reckon emailing them can't be of any harm to reinforce the idea.

I'd love a 39mm, brass/bronze, diving GMT. Offer it with a blue face option and you couldn't keep up with the orders. IMO

A small red dot in Asia on the Earth's equator.

I'm very keen, if Steinhart really makes 38 - 39 mm MilSub homage OVM. :)
    Timex | Carnival | Casio | Pulsar | Invicta | Rodina | Deep Blue | Tiger Concept | Gruppo Gamma | Tisell | Deaumar | Scurfa | Armida | Ticino | Nezumi | Obris Morgan | Aramar | Seiko | Borealis | Vratislavia Conceptum | Manchester Watch Works | Orient | Aevig | Steinhart | Citizen | Nth | Squale | Archimede | Ginault | Ball | Damasko | Rolex

Quote Originally Posted by Narc'd View Post
    I emailed Steinhart just as NiklasF did and got the exact same reply - , as did some others on another forum I read. It's a copy and paste job. I replied saying that I thought a 39mm Ocean/OVM was a popular topic on the forums and I reckoned it would be a seller for them. If Steinhart read the forums, which I'd imagine they do as it's great marketing information, then they are aware of the demand or not. But I reckon emailing them can't be of any harm to reinforce the idea.

Good on you Narc'd and Niklas.

It appears Steinhart is slowly open to a smaller diameter. I also emailed them June of last year and here's the response I got;

"We have no plans for a 40 mm diver, sorry."

From no to maybe is progress. I sent them another email and we shall see.

In the meantime, those who're interested, keep emailing Steinhart.

Cheers.

Rick
    Narc'd and parsig9 like this.
    Incoming: Akrone K-02 Blue Rorqual, Ventus Mori M4 (arrived) , Glycine Airman Double Twelve Blue (arrived)

Just received an email from Steinhart. So it is the same response sent to NarcD and Niklas.

The official line from Steinhart is this, " currently, we are thinking, just thinking of maybe makeing a 39 mm ! "

Fyi guys.

Narc'd and NiklasF like this.

Me, i was more specific with the question [because the only Steinhart i like, its the Ti 500 version], so i've asked them if they have any plans on making a 40mm or below version of the Titanium 500 and they told straightforward that they have no such plans.
    Last edited by SuperP; 7 Hours Ago at 22:28.

If only. My OVM Maxi is so close to being perfect. The only things that would make me like it more would be if it was 40mm and more curve in the legs.
    A guy can dream, shucks, maybe ginault will make one.

How about a forum 40 mm OVM Maxi with a dark blue matte dial and black bezel insert, no date, no special text on the dial but something Dive Watch Forum on the caseback, on a matching (and I mean MATCHING) dark blue Nato strap?

There. Problem solved.

Do it, Steinhart.

WishList:
    Doxa/Jenny Reissue (blue); Fortis B42 Marinemaster (silver); Hamilton Kkaki Field Auto 38mm (black); Limes: Ein Tausand (blue); Mark II Hawkinge; Mido: Multifort 38mm (white); Oris Aquis (blue); Precista PRS-3; Seiko: Blumo, SARB017, SARB033, SKXA35; Sinn: 104 I or 104 White; Speedbird GMT; Squale 50 Atmos (blue or blue matte)

The Realistic, I'd Like to Stay Married, Shortlist: The Alpinist, the Multifort, and the Hawkinge.

Grail

Seiko MM300

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast