WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Steinhart to make 39mm watches from summer 2017

96K views 377 replies 123 participants last post by  Dec1968 
#1 ·
Apologies if I'm double posting and this topic has been covered already but I came across the below video on Youtube and the author states that he contacted Steinhart directly about the possibility of making smaller watches. He says they replied saying that "Ocean models with 39mm case are planned in the summer 2017". Hope this is true and not a wind up as I'm sure lots of people would like a smaller version of their watches.

#4 ·
Oh, yes yes yes ye y…

\\ Sent from an Android or iOS device //

#6 ·
That would be Amazing! The only reason I traded my OVM was because I really wanted a Sub homage in the 39-40mm range. This is great news if it's true! I just hope the prices are the same as current.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Id hit that at 39mm.

#24 ·
If they would make the OVM on the 39mm case, with either the v1-stile black dial, or even the v2-style gray dial, I am in. (Unless Mr. Trump completely sends the U.S. $ down the toilet by this summer and they are then going for $500 US +)

#25 ·
If they would make the OVM on the 39mm case, with either the v1-stile black dial, or even the v2-style gray dial, I am in. (Unless Mr. Trump completely sends the U.S. $ down the toilet by this summer and they are then going for $500 US +)
I'm kinda the same, except I'd love them to drop the Vintage part and have a more normal coloured lume instead on the curry powder stuff they currently use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.