Tactico TC2 Expedition - Page 5
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Tactico TC2 Expedition

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Re: Tactico TC2 Expedition

Well, you can't swing a dead cat w/o finding SOME-BODY who has/had a problem with EVER' THANG & EVER' BODY; in the watch world, that INCLUDES Rolex, Omega, and all the OTHER "prestige brands"! Get down to the "micro-brand" level and it gets even worse...

If you're in ANY "business" for yourself, there's somebody out there that HATES you, and who (claims) that you screwed him/her over; ask me how *I* know! I'm not doubting anyone who had a problem w/Crepas who's sounding off in this thread, I'm j'es sayin' that is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to be in business and have 100% customer "satisfaction". Those of you who believe that have never owned your own bidness...
    Darwin likes this.

When it comes to Anko there is a very low % of customer satisfaction and over something that would be a cheap and easy fix!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGanzman View Post
    Well, you can't swing a dead cat w/o finding SOME-BODY who has/had a problem with EVER' THANG & EVER' BODY; in the watch world, that INCLUDES Rolex, Omega, and all the OTHER "prestige brands"! Get down to the "micro-brand" level and it gets even worse...

If you're in ANY "business" for yourself, there's somebody out there that HATES you, and who (claims) that you screwed him/her over; ask me how *I* know! I'm not doubting anyone who had a problem w/Crepas who's sounding off in this thread, I'm j'es sayin' that is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to be in business and have 100% customer "satisfaction". Those of you who believe that have never owned your own bidness...
    Imbiton and atorling like this.

How likely is it to have 100% customer disatisfaction? Of course the Anko didn't reach that level but we are talking about 50% or better out of 300 watches....not the 5% vocal minority in this case. Again the issue is not that they had a problem. It's interesting because the schematics of the watch pre-sale show a movement holder in the watch. For some reason it was dropped. The first instances of identifying the problem happened when 90% of the deliveries were still en-route and could have been called back through DHL. It was ignored and the problem mushroomed. I appreciate your "bidness" owner perspective though.

I was within a whisker of buying the Anko right at the end. Not sure why I changed my mind, but likely a good decision - at least in some ways. That said, the new Tactico could be a solid build, as I understand their previous models were. People who had serious QC issues with the Anko have to decide whether to give the company that built them another shot, or spend elsewhere. I am not sure what camp I would be in had I bought and been disappointed with the Anko, but understand both perspectives.
    Imbiton likes this.

A bad project can happen, even to the best. Its not about haters vs fanboys, its about making the right choices and try to solve the matter, not running from it like everything is ok and people are always hating and they wanna throw dirt on us. Fix the watches or give the money back, we are not talking about a 1 hundred dollar watch...
    Last edited by SuperP; January 12th, 2017 at 23:50.

Well, I guess (at least SOME of us "pioneers") we'll see what cards are dealt to us! At 61 years old, I've "gambled" on WORSE bets and I'm still here, complete with MOST of what I came out the hole with...

A good number bought the Anko based on the reputation and CS of Crepas / Tactico.

Well, I guess (at least SOME of us "pioneers") we'll see what cards are dealt to us! At 61 years old, I've "gambled" on WORSE bets and I'm still here, complete with MOST of what I came out the hole with...
    Imbiton and atorling like this.

Before the Anko debacle (I didn't buy one but I trust you guys on this) they had an excellent reputation. I still have my TC3.2 and it compares very favorably to the many other micros I've owned in the same price range. They're also making a new watch with the next generation Eterna Caliber 39 for a Spanish forum. They've made some great watches, no doubt. It's just too bad they didn't own up to the Anko debacle.

On a side note, it sounds like the movement holder was improperly spec'd, and the factory forged ahead despite what must have been an obvious problem. Did anyone here get any feedback or pictures from a watchmaker that actually took an Anko apart to determine the precise cause of the problems?

Quote Originally Posted by dpage View Post
    A good number bought the Anko based on the reputation and CS of Crepas / Tactico.
    Darwin and Imbiton like this.

Pinkybrain,

That Galerna dual crown with Eterna engine isn't made by Crepas/Tactico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pinkybrain and atorling like this.

I hate to hear the Anko holding folks back (I understand is a CS issue more than anything).

I for one, am in on this one. Having owned most of Crepas' offerings, and still in possession of El Buzo AND having dealt with Anna in the past for CS issues, I don't have a problem trying this one out. Something about this one said that I must have it.
    TheGanzman, Craustin1 and Barry.g like this.
    Hidden Content

CREPAS FANBOY
    Current: Crepas El Buzo 91/333; Crepas t.a.c.t.i.c.o TC2 Expedition #8; Oris Titan 44mm Chrono; Seiko 7002; Hexa F74 91/100; Boschett Cave Dweller~Yellow
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information