In chronological order:
1. Jean-Michel Cousteau, son of Jacques & listed as the first certified diver in the world.
2. LLoyd Bridges, father of Jeff & Beau, introduced millions to diving with his TV series "Sea Hunt".
3. Zale Perry, she was considered an authority on sport diving & was key in the development of decompression chamber treatment. Member of the diving hall of fame.
4. Albert Tillman & Neal Hess, founded the National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI).
5. John Cronin, co-founder & CEO of PADI.