Who is in? The new Squale 30 ATMOS Tropic Gmt Ceramic - Page 10
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Who is in? The new Squale 30 ATMOS Tropic Gmt Ceramic

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Re: Who is in? The new Squale 30 ATMOS Tropic Gmt Ceramic

Bought it yesterday at Gnomon. Such a gorgeous piece!!

Quote Originally Posted by Craustin1 View Post
    Picture borrowed from Instagram

Attachment 9983890
    Wow. That looks really big on his wrist.
    A for effort but I don't like the north side of the bezel and the hands. Particularly the second hand. Lots going and I often just don't do fake vintage lume on hands and markers. I also don't favor cyclops and here it only serve to accentuate white date wheel
    Which clashes with pretty much everything. Dial doesn't even white markers. Just too much going, not very cohesive design to me.
    It's not a bad looking watch for sure but a few things bother me enough to keep me away at this point.

I do love their sub, the 42mm with reasonable length Rolex should have made years ago. Crazy value.

Anyone know where they make their cases?
    Assume they are imported into Switzerland ?
    The finish is very very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ALPINA Startimer Pilot Automatic Chronograph + Alpiner4 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BOREALIS Bull Shark | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | MERCER Airfoil | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm SS & Carl Brashear | SCURFA Diver One Silicon & DiverOne PVD Auto| SEIKO SRP PADI | SWATCH Sistem51 black/red & Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom & Urban Chronos |

Ordered--> MWW 62MAS Homage & Equinox, BOREALIS Cascais & Sea Storm

Quote Originally Posted by picklepossy View Post
    They have arrived. Wow, wow and more wow.

GMT hand aligns perfectly. Two tone bezel lines up and the two tone color is just unbelievable. What you get for the money is untouchable. Case finishing is just ridiculous. This watch would easily be thousands more with another name on it.

The dial is for sure not a deep black or a jet black color. It's more of a brownish black tone. It does suit the watch though.
    Congrats. Wow. Two! i want that sub homage bad. It's the best out there right now imho. Great size too. Finally a nice 42 sub watch.

I agree their case work is really top notch at this price point and above.
    I like one of your pic of the GMT where the dial appears more matte
    The case seems pretty substantial on that profile wrist shot.
    Are both (mid)cases the same?
    Does the GMT have thicker case back?
    I'm hoping the sub seems pretty flat, I hate when the watch appears to sit off the wrist

I want that sub!! need to sell my new Trekker

ALPINA Startimer Pilot Automatic Chronograph + Alpiner4 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BOREALIS Bull Shark | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | MERCER Airfoil | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm SS & Carl Brashear | SCURFA Diver One Silicon & DiverOne PVD Auto| SEIKO SRP PADI | SWATCH Sistem51 black/red & Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom & Urban Chronos |

Ordered--> MWW 62MAS Homage & Equinox, BOREALIS Cascais & Sea Storm

It's a beautiful watch in person and in hand. Finally got a chance to open it and put it on the NATO that was included and a 20mm that matches the creamy vintage lume. This is in my @7.75" wrist. I'll take some better pics tomorrow and possibly one on shark mesh.

I must say the bracelet are a pain in the arse to put back.

The links went right through the front of the case because the spring bar just wouldn't snap into position and chip off a bit.

Anyone notice that the bezel is too firm?

Rekt, if they can come fitted I am sure it can go right in. But like you I have the same exact problem with bracelets! I can never re-fit them after taking them out. But I found a solution to the "problem" of mine. I buy thinner springbars from ebay. And have no problem after that. The thinner bars helps in wiggling them into the pin holes. See if this helps.

I got my 30 Atmos Tropic as well today! Love the color! The bezles on the Squale 30 has always been a little tighter. But I like my things tighter when new. :p

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rekt View Post
    I must say the bracelet are a pain in the arse to put back.

The links went right through the front of the case because the spring bar just wouldn't snap into position and chip off a bit.

Anyone notice that the bezel is too firm?

iceman767 likes this.
    Current Watch Collection
    Enjoyables
    Bell & Ross BR01 LE, Bell & Ross 123 Vintage, Ball Hydrocarbon, Damasko DA36, Damasko DK10, Damasko DK101, Dievas Vintage, Dievas Focal, Dievas Vortex, Dievas MAYA, Ennebi Fondale, Ennebi Fondale LE, Laco Flieger, Glycine Airman LE, Grand Seiko GMT, IWC Flieger, IWC Flieger Chronograph(3717), Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver, Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chrono, Muhle Glashutte SAR, Muhle Glashutte Marinus, Nomos Tangente Auto, Nomos Tangente Wempe LE, Rolex Submariner(5513, 116610), Rolex GMT Master(1675, 16750, 116710), Rolex Deep Sea, 4 X Squale 20 ATMOS, 3 X Squale 30 ATMOS, 3 X Squale 101 ATMOS, 5 X Steinhart Ocean, 6 X Steinhart Nav B, Steinhart Apollon Chrono, 7 X Steinhart LEs.

My Precious
    AP Bumblebee, Blancpain 50 Fathoms, Breguet Marine 5817, Breguet Aeronavale Type XX, Hublot Big Bang Stealth, JLC Master Compressor Chrono Ceramic, JLC Reverso, Patek Nautilus 5711, Aquanaut 5167, Vacheron Overseas 47040.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99dad View Post
    Congrats. Wow. Two! i want that sub homage bad. It's the best out there right now imho. Great size too. Finally a nice 42 sub watch.

I agree their case work is really top notch at this price point and above.
    I like one of your pic of the GMT where the dial appears more matte
    The case seems pretty substantial on that profile wrist shot.
    Are both (mid)cases the same?
    Does the GMT have thicker case back?
    I'm hoping the sub seems pretty flat, I hate when the watch appears to sit off the wrist

I want that sub!! need to sell my new Trekker

Hey Brice. Hope your doing well. Ya decided since I was going to buy the Tropic (which in the flesh is a stunning piece) I would also buy the other as well. Both cases are identical and on my wrist both watches sit flat. Very comfortable to wear.
    Jeep99dad likes this.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don't exist."

Who is in? The new Squale 30 ATMOS Tropic Gmt Ceramic

Last edited by picklepossy; November 22nd, 2016 at 16:44.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don't exist."

Quote Originally Posted by watchlover7023 View Post
    Rekt, if they can come fitted I am sure it can go right in. But like you I have the same exact problem with bracelets! I can never re-fit them after taking them out. But I found a solution to the "problem" of mine. I buy thinner springbars from ebay. And have no problem after that. The thinner bars helps in wiggling them into the pin holes. See if this helps.

I got my 30 Atmos Tropic as well today! Love the color! The bezles on the Squale 30 has always been a little tighter. But I like my things tighter when new. :p
    Thanks for the advice! I think I'll just leave it on bracelet XD
    MPREZYA likes this.

A couple more from last night including on mesh. I agree about the bezel being tight (also not a GMT bezel with 24/48 clicks but the regular sub bezel) as well as the bracelet being a PITA to put back on because the spring bar holes and end link don't exactly line up perfectly.
    Otherwise still a fantastic piece.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information