WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Pam 233 on a Bracelet - Yep

7K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  limingbin 
#1 ·
OK, so I fully understand that the whole idea of a Pam on Bracelet rubs many the wrong way, but being a larger guy in the summer, I really prefer a bracelet. I tend to switch to straps in the cooler months.

Anyway, not being one to take no for an answer, I managed to find a Bracelet off of a 347 for sale on a local board for a decent price. I fully expected there was a good chance it wouldn't fit as the 233 case is thinner than the other 44mm 1950s cases. Sure enough, it didn't fit...

That said, with a bit of strategic sanding of the end links.. voila!

See less See more
#3 ·
I don't hate it, but those end links don't really look integrated with the case. I am surprised its an OEM design....havent been paying much attention to PAM bracelets. I am sure it looks great in person.

#4 ·
Those end link It will not be 100% fitting , he modified an oem steel bracelet from pam 347 and install it on pam 233. Nice modification btw, as famous adage here, "to each his own".

Best regards,

#9 ·
Looks fine to me, sits well on there.

Just can’t get over the Panerai must be on a leather thing personally.

#10 ·
Looks great!!

When I bought my 328, I thought I'd wear it mostly on straps, but I've never taken the bracelet off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.