WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Show your Panerai in good company!

64K views 246 replies 99 participants last post by  cockroach96 
#1 ·
We all own Panerais, and we've shared them here. Now show them with some other pieces you love.
I will start sharing all my 44 mm watches. My 112 and the IWC are the most expensive pieces in my collection, but I love my Magrettes almost as much, even when they were a fraction of the price!
What do you have? ;-)

Watch
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

See less See more
#5 ·
New to the Panerai Forum, so I hope what I post is deemed as "Good Company," and acceptable.

First up my newly arrived Pam 005, a real wrist hog I am discovering.

Apologise that I do not have an "all of" shot together, but haven't had a chance yet..

Omega, which are not getting much wear since the Pam arrived.

Top, L to R: Speedmaster Mark 4.5, Speedmaster Mark II, Speedmaster Pro 3570.50, Speedmaster 3510.50 (wife's), Geneve F300hz Chronometer (Hummer)
Bottom: Seamaster PO 2201.50 (modified) Seamaster 2531.80, Seamaster 2254.50, Seamaster 2262.50 (Wifes) flightmaster Cal 911

Of which, this was my main wearer.

Modified Planet Ocean 2201.50. Orange Bezel added.

One of my Sinns, Sinn 103 A Sa

Heuer Autavia 11630 MH Argentinian Air Force Issue. (Original Bezel put away)

PVD Heuer 510.501 (Non Pasadena)

And one of my personal favourite watches...

Seagull 1963, Chinese Air Force Re-Issue, Column Wheel Chronograph, @ around $200, great bang. Photo by mate and WUS member Fluppyboy.

#7 ·
Reactions: granzzow and yande
#6 ·
Yande, you really got an impressive Omega collection! Many classics there, I guess...
But if you ask me to pick one, I'd take the PVD Heuer! That's a real beauty. |>
And you got the logo in your Pam! I wanted one, but went for the sandwich dial at the end.

#18 ·
Here ya go :)

#27 ·
Here are my two Panerais with some of my other watches.

White faces

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

Fashion accessory Watch accessory Watch Jewellery Diamond

Pilots

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Jewellery

Divers

Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Watch Product

Fashion accessory Jewellery Ring Gemstone Material property

Dress and unique watches

Fashion accessory Watch accessory Jewellery Watch Diamond

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

#29 ·
Here are my two Panerais with some of my other watches.
I'd have the say that your collection has to be one of the best, if not THE best, "specific in taste/style and wide ranging in brand", that I have ever seen. Beautifully impressive. I can only imagine how you must feel every morning..... Decisions, decisions, decisions...! Thanks for sharing your pics.

#30 ·
Thanks...Perrelet makes some very interesting watches.

I'd have the say that your collection has to be one of the best, if not THE best, "specific in taste/style and wide ranging in brand", that I have ever seen. Beautifully impressive. I can only imagine how you must feel every morning..... Decisions, decisions, decisions...! Thanks for sharing your pics.
I really appreciate your compliment. I really enjoy a variety of different watches, and don't get locked into any specific brand or style. It is sometimes difficult deciding which one to wear, so I usually make the decision the night before. :)

Reactions: yande
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.