Ciao, Gruppo Ardito coming soon, from Italy

8K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  gruppo ardito 
#1 ·
Logo Signage Emblem Trademark Graphics

Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Strap

Watch Wheel

Logo

Product Illustration Clip art

Ciao everyone, this is my first post in your very interesting forum. We want to present our projects.
We are a group of friends who have had this idea to make a bold line of watches.
The first that we present is NumeroZero, is the first watch designed. Currently the case is made of aluminum Anticorodal black anodized. This want to be a diver watch with its own personality.
The seat of band is formed in the bottom, the body of the watch is made of 3 pieces, and whipped into a sandwich with fixing from 6 cap screw for body, have been used, in order to ensure the impermeability OR of large diameter.
The glass is slightly recessed to be less exposed to shocks.
The strap is fixed by means of allen screw secured to an internal finger stainless steel.
The case is designed to accommodate both a movement ETA 2824/2 and ETA quartz movements. only difference is the position of the crown and the inner centering.
The dial is carbon fiber effect total black.
The dimensions of the case are 44mm diameter and 16.5mm height.
We are proud to say that all of the watch is made in Italy (case material and workmanship, hands, dials, straps, screws, etc.) with the exception of Swiss movements and glass Verlux (France).

This is the project on going... is only the 3 body of case and band...

Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Hardware accessory

Watch Metal Titanium Watch accessory Silver

Gadget Technology Carbon Electronics Electronic device

What do you think? Tomorrow I will show you the Case in 2 body of ZeroZero type all black....
bye and thank you for your patience....

See less See more
#3 ·
Ciao, the thick is really 16.5...for 44mm of diameter.
How is possible I put other better photo

How I have promise I see to you the other watch with monobloc case... diameter 44mm and 13mm of thick
this is the rendering

Yellow Watch Toy

This is the first protopy, there is only the case, in the next day we can assembly the movement and dial.

Metal Auto part Ring Fashion accessory Bicycle part

Audio equipment Auto part Loudspeaker Technology Subwoofer

#20 ·
Ciao, per ora il modello Kraken ha solo la cassa terminata, avrà un plus "tecnologico" pur avendo un movimento meccanico, stiamo definendo il progetto, sarà pronto per aprile circa.
Il DoppioZero al momento è pezzo unico, se c'è interesse possiamo valutare la produzione.
Il NumeroZero, ha casse prototipali ultimate, i fornitori non sono ancora congelati, ma il suo prezzo nella versione TOP (meccanico automatico, cassa Inox (probabile anche in bronzo e titanio con plus) e corredo completo) sarà sotto ai 1000 euro.
siamo a disposizione per chiarimenti, vedi il nostro sito, bye

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.