Thread: gucci 115 panteon

gucci 115 panteon

so gucci has a automatic chronograph but is this brand serious about their watch making like other fashion labels i.e. mont blanc, LV, cartier.

i can not find anything on the movement but it does say swiss made, so my best bet is on valjoux 7750. the rest is pretty standard anti reflecting coat sapphire crystal, stainless steal body, stainless steal solid links and 50meter WR.
    as for the build itself my question is, does anyone know if its any good? these can be had for hamilton prices but are they on par with them?

as for the looks of this watch i personally like it. its not special but its alittle retro which suit my taste.Name:  YA115208.JPG
Views: 482
Size:  53.1 KB
    Last edited by Arthur Chan; May 26th, 2009 at 23:28.

Re: gucci 115 panteon

I personally love the Pantheon line, but haven't gone as far as buying one. The probably use swiss ETA movements, and as for the quality, I am sure it is great.
    If you like it, i'd say go for it

Re: gucci 115 panteon

Quote Originally Posted by gg4411 View Post
    I personally love the Pantheon line, but haven't gone as far as buying one. The probably use swiss ETA movements, and as for the quality, I am sure it is great.
    If you like it, i'd say go for it
    this thing looks better in person and i think im probably going to go for it just needed a little push, you know.
    i will put a review up once i get a hold of it. mean while let the replies come in!!!

Thread Information