Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gaopa

Thread: Atlanta Spring GTG!

Thumbs Up Atlanta Spring GTG!

It's that time of year. Let's have a GTG for the Georgia's "Watch Idiot Savants".

Everyone who can attend is invited. Please tell your friends and cross post on any WUS sub-forums or other watch collector sites. I'll take care of posting in the Doxa and Public forums.
    All are welcome, Snobs will be shamed into submission and flogged if necessary.

Sunday, April 22
    1:00pm until 4:00pm
    (We can stay later if anyone wants to and anyone that needs to show up later due to Church services, please don't hesitate, come on down)
    Pappsito's Cantina
    2788 Windy Hill Road Southeast Marietta, GA 30067 (770) 541-6100

Bring your entire collection. I've already spoken to a few locals an we can already expect to have a nice showing of Doxa's, Omega, Rolex's, Sinn's, Seiko's, Helson's, as well as many of the other boutique makers and even a Blancpain or two. I'll personally be bringing all that I have from my beloved Doxa 750T Pro to my trusty Casio Pathfinder that has been to war and back. We would love the opportunity to see some German's in person, so if you have one in the area please bring it on down.

Good food, cold margarita's and a buffet of nice watches should make for a fun afternoon. Don't miss it. Let's put some faces with the names and, in the process, go easy enough on the margarita's to remember them. Bring your significant others. My wife may even come but she says she'll only be going for two reasons, the margarita's and the opportunity to call us all "Watch Nerds" to our faces. She's a Peach, huh?

If you are able to attend, please PM me with the number attending so that I can maintain a somewhat accurate headcount for the reservation.

See you soon...

RS

Moderator Note: This announcement has been approved for cross posting in multiple forums by Ernie Romers. Thanks

Follow Me

Re: Atlanta Spring GTG!

I'm looking forward to the upcoming GTG, Rusty! I hope others from this forum will join us. Cheers, Bill P.
    Rusty_Shakleford likes this.

Thread Information