Kemmner Watches
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Kemmner Watches

-->
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Kemmner Watches

I just read a review on a Kemmner dress watch. Has anyone have any experience or opinion on the quality of their watches?

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Kemmner Watches

Roland Kemmner was employed by Fricker as a production engineer. He resigned two or three years ago and set up a business on his own. He was involved in the Dreadnought production and finalized the Precista project (iirc).
    He offers swiss as well as chinese movements (erkahund on ebay).

He's got an overall good reputation.
    Kind regards
    Mike

After reading the review that was posted some weeks ago, I decided to get one myself. In my opinion, the whole package represents a great value for money deal. An ETA 2824 movement, sapphire on the front (with AR-coating) and back; all of this for less than 200 euros ($270). Because it's also quite exclusive; the number of watches produced is limited, I couldn't let this one slip.

In real life it looks pretty nice as well, I couldn't really find any flaws in the design/finishing of the watch, some pics below:

I have bought several watch parts from him in the past and his stuff is A+ quality. In fact, numerous parts he sells are in other German brands we buy for three times the cost. He is extremely busy and it is very very difficult to get a hold of if at all. You should be good just buying it off his ebay listings.
    "It is the hour of pearl—the interval between day and night when time stops and examines itself."
    -j. steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
    I have bought several watch parts from him in the past and his stuff is A+ quality. In fact, numerous parts he sells are in other German brands we buy for three times the cost. He is extremely busy and it is very very difficult to get a hold of if at all. You should be good just buying it off his ebay listings.
    I fully agree ! I have built several watches with parts from Kemmner. He´s always very friendly and helpful.
    Afaik, you can have his dials without his name, if you wish. His e-mail and fon # you can find at >erkahund<

Recently bought a Kemmner Marine watch. Tremendous value very fine beautifully made watch. Interestingly enough he uses sapphire crystal in the fron and mineral crystal in the back UNLESS you chose to have his logo on the dial. If you choose to have his logo on the dial he will give you sapphire crystal on the back as well at no extra chare...go figure. The process of ordering couldn't be easier, via e-mail. He will build the watch to your specs within reason and deliver within 2 weeks. Payment by paypal. Highly highly recommended. He mentioned he was doing a James BOnd homage based on the Rolex. Check hin out its well worth it a lot of watch for the money.

Kind regards
    Mike

Does anybody knows how is the best way to contact Mr. Roland Kemmner? I'd called him over the phone listed @ his ebay page and emailed him twice without any luck. I don't know if he surf over this forum so if he does Please reply my emails. I want to buy some watches from you such as the Tonneau and the Pilot one. Please, someone help me here. Tks.

Quote Originally Posted by jga. View Post
    Does anybody knows how is the best way to contact Mr. Roland Kemmner? I'd called him over the phone listed @ his ebay page and emailed him twice without any luck. I don't know if he surf over this forum so if he does Please reply my emails. I want to buy some watches from you such as the Tonneau and the Pilot one. Please, someone help me here. Tks.
    As far as I know he does not come here, at least he has not signed in so he can't answer your questions here on WUS. If he does not take your calls and does not answer your e-mails I can't help.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jga. View Post
    Any news about we can have a REAL contact with R. kemmner, please?
    Thanks, and happy to be here!

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information