WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Thoughts on K. V. Fuchs Design Watch?

30K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  StufflerMike 
#1 ·
Has any one heard of these? I can not find anything about these.

Are they OK. They were on sale for 249 Euros

See less See more
#14 ·
Hi Mike,

I bought from Berlin, Germany when traveling last week..... and now I am back in Hong Kong and found that it's not working.... any suggestion ? do you know the repair / agents in HK which I can refer to ? or you think I should just walk in any watch company to ask if they can help to fix my problem?
many thanks........ 1st time buy this kind of watch.... U_U

Angela

#12 ·
You bought the watch, so there is a seller. That would be the first person to turn to.

If you look around with the details provided earlier in the thread (K.V. Fuchs Design, Idar Oberstein) you will find contact details.

Or you could go to local watchmaker, however if it has a Chinese movement (which is likely) many watchmakers will not touch these.

Good Luck.

#13 ·
Why not returning it to the seller ? He sold you a watch which is not working, he should take care though.

I think you will have difficulties contacting the "manufacturer", no web site, no e-mail:

Klaus Volker Fuchs K.V. Fuchs-Design
Ida-Purper-Str. 26, 55743 Idar-Oberstein, Germany
T: +49 6781 43488 Fax: +49 6781 42849

Good luck.

#15 ·
I am sure that K.V. Fuchs Design has no repair center or agent/authorized dealer in HK. I'd go to any repair shop to have a look at it. However in the first place I would notify K.V. Fuchs design because it is a matter of guarantee. Is it quartz or mechanical ?

#20 ·
Dear all, K.V. Fuchs Design is a german Goldsmith and jeweller.
They have really cheap watches from about € 20,-
Mr. Fuchs once told me, this is just fashion jewellery with a movement by incidence.

But they also have mechanical or automatic watches. Those are usually equipped with a movement produced by Ingersoll of USA.
Really nice watches for a really reliable price. Mr. & Mrs. Fuchs are always really helpfull when you send them an email or just call them.

#21 ·
Hello Thomas,

Welcome to watchuseek, and thank you for the update.

I am pretty sure Ingersoll USA produces neither watch movements nor
watches in the US. While Ingersoll watches may have merits, including
relatively low prices, they are all very similar to products known to be
produced in China.

Thanks,
rationaltime

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.