• 1 Post By CMSgt Bo

Thread: BaselWorld 2017 News: JUVO Luxury joins Stowa at the Swiss Creative Lab

BaselWorld 2017 News: JUVO Luxury joins Stowa at the Swiss Creative Lab

New Winders Offer Advanced Technology,
    Design and Affordability

Name:  unnamed-31.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  7.2 KB

JUVO Luxury, a premium watch accessories lifestyle brand, will debut its line of watch winders and showcases in Basel this year. JUVO design challenges watch collectors and retailers to re-think the way their watches are displayed.

JUVO is partnering with STOWA, a modern and creative independent watch brand from the German Black Forest, exclusively displaying STOWA watch models in all our winders and showcases.

Name:  unnamed-30.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  56.7 KB

AUSTIN, TX – JUVO is challenging the way watch collectors and retailers display their watches by offering affordable luxury winders and showcases packaged in a minimalist design to compliment our living environment.

“I’m a watch addict,” says Bhanu Chopra, JUVO Co-Founder. “I have all these great watches, but I rarely get to display them. To me, it’s like keeping the Crown Jewels of England out of sight where no one can enjoy them. So instead of seeking help for my watch addiction, I decided to feed it. I have created JUVO, an affordable line of luxury watch winders and showcases which will enable me to display my watches and hopefully inspire others to do the same.”

“JUVO solves a simple problem for the typical ardent watch collector,” explains Chopra. “Currently the choice is limited to either elaborate high-end winders, or cheap boxy, noisy, utilitarian winders which are best left hidden away. So, I designed a contemporary winder, tall, sleek and resplendent with a whisper quiet motor.”

JUVO’s design inspiration comes from vintage Hi-Fi stereo amplifiers – high quality wood case, chrome control knobs, and radiant fluorescent lights. “In designing the winder, I wanted to capture the radiance of the fluorescent lights, so I accomplished that with use of Chips on Board (COB) optics,” adds Chopra. “This enables my watches to instantly become the center of attention at just the flick of a switch.”

In addition to winders, JUVO offers showcases which are without the winding mechanism; designed for collectors and retailers who want to simply display their timepieces.

JUVO winders and showcases are available in four configurations: JUVO 3 watch winder with aluminum or all wood, JUVO 4 watch winder with aluminum or all wood, JUVO 6 watch winder with aluminum or all wood, or JUVO 8 watch winder with aluminum or all wood.

If you are passionate enough to come to Baselworld, fulfill your showcase fantasies and display dreams by visiting the JUVO stand at Swiss Creative Lab, located inside Ramada Plaza 3rd Floor, from March 23 to 29.

Based in Austin, JUVO works closely with a talented engineering team. The company’s design inspiration comes from the philosophy “More is less. Less is more.”

Name:  4_Watch_winder_aluminum_front_light_-_off.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  155.4 KBName:  4_Watch_winder_aluminum_front_light_-_high 2.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  148.5 KB

Technical Specifications:

Case is hand-made made with fine materials comprising of high gloss wood panel, front glass cover, aluminum side panels, and a glass plate on top (aluminum panel and glass plate is omitted from All Wood models)

Four independent rotation options with Turns-Per-Day (TPD) rates of 650-900-1200-1500 TPD, and three directions (Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise, Bi-Directional)

Auto reset to 12’o clock position, so the watch is always in an upright position

Reliable and quiet Mabuchi motor from Japan

Durable watch cushion with memory foam and PU leather to offer good grip and accommodate oversize watches

First ever use of COB (Chips on Board) lights in a winder. Three varying intensities controlled by a touch-sensitive switch

Guaranteed for 2 years, from the date of purchase, against any manufacturing defect

Visit us at Swiss Creative Lab, located inside Ramada Plaza, on the 3rd Floor,
    from March 23 to 29. If you provide us your feedback in-person, you will have chance to win one of our winders. For inquiry, please email info@juvoluxury.com or visit www.juvoluxury.com

Re: BaselWorld 2017 News: JUVO Luxury joins Stowa at the Swiss Creative Lab

Excited for you, Bhanu!
    CMSgt Bo and Bhanu Chopra like this.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

I like the partnering thing with Stowa. Wish you success.
    Bhanu Chopra likes this.
    Kind regards
    Mike
    Hidden Content

I got the JUVO 3 black through Amazon for Christmas and I am quite happy with it. I was thinking about getting another 3, but that new JUVO 6 is really talking to me.

"premium watch accessories lifestyle brand". Not entirely sure what that encompasses but I like the winders

Sent from the Iron Throne using Westerosi ravens.
    "I AM WATCHYMAN, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE"

I just received this quick and dirty picture of the new JUVO 6

Attachment 11249530

Thread Information