WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3 FS: Oris TT1, Oris Big Crown Chronograph Telemeter, Hamilton X-Wind

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  romquest 
#1 · (Edited)
Oris watch for sale going fast! Price Reduced. Last one!

I am moving up to grail-land so I need to sell my mid-priced watches. I am newer to the forum yet I have references from other forum trades and purchases, plus my 100% Ebay rating and any other verifying information that would help. I live in New York City for those preferring a face to face sale in the region. Contact me at romquest218@yahoo.com

Oris Big Crown Telemeter Chronograph on Leather 674 7569 40 64
LS

Rated 95%. Leather has been worn but buckle is unscratched. Dark strap liner is unblemished. A couple of brief hairlines are visible with a loupe on the side of a lug but easily polished out with a CC cloth and are not visible to the eye. I left them alone for full disclosure.

The bright silver rings on each register gives this watch much more presence than the older plain-dialed BCT's you will see for sale here. A guilloche outer dial completes the detailed workmanship.

I really hate to sell this watch, it is one of the nicer fliers out there and looks best on leather. The domed crystal is framed by a coin edge that glitters in any light. The crystal is Plexiglas to better survive impacts without shattering. It's easy to polish scratches out (I have not had any so far.) I will include a new tube of polywatch with the sale. Keeps time at about -5 secs a day and resets perfectly to zero.

Specs:
Rated 95%
• Chronograph with date at 3pm.
• Self Winding Oris modified Swiss ETA 7750 Automatic Movement
• Exhibition Case Back
• Still in warranty
• Dark brown original leather strap with signed buckle
• Manufacturer i/o boxes & manual
• 30 Meters / 100 ft Water Resistant
• 43mm Case without crown,
• OEM signed leather strap
• Telemeter scale top ring
• Black guilloche dial
• Tang buckle
• Current MSRP: $2,495.00
• For sale@ $1050 with free shipping

Paypal+3% or bank wire preferred. Continental U.S. Preferred.

With references you can return for refund within 48 hours if unworn and in condition as delivered to you.

More Photo Bucket Images

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Hamilton X-Wind H77616133 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Black dial on bracelet. Rarely worn, clean of scratches and swirls and rated at 95+%.

This version is discontinued but loved for its masculine look. The silver dials on more recent versions just don't do it for me, and the other X's seem overdesigned or overdecorated.

The dark steel is brushed and substantial with extremely fine tolerances. You have to take care swapping the bracelet for leather because the solid bracelet ends fit so precisely they have to be lifted straight out or they don't budge.

The inner bezel rotates smoothly. The front crystal is flawless, flat and looks great against the black dial. The 12 and 6 registers are guilloché silver. Chronograph resets to zero. The partial crystal on the polished caseback reveals the Hamilton-modified Swiss ETA 7750-base movement. Lume is nothing to write home about on this model. Keeps time well.

• For sale@ $645 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

More Photo Bucket imagess

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Oris TT1 Divers Titan Date 63375417054MB - 2 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Lovingly cared for and lightly worn with few visible blemishes of any kind. Perfect bezel, glass and head overall. The highly polished center links on the bracelet have minimal shirt swirls. Keeps time well. Lume is bright.

This discontinued version has ISO 2281 on dial. The dial has a printed carbon fiber-style pattern that is more attractive than the copycat waves of new versions. Complete with unworn and uncut rubber with metal clasp, extra links, i/o boxes and books.

Specs:
Rated 95%
• Solid titanium case and bracelet
• Dial color: black
• Crystal: Sapphire
• Steel bezel - black with red
• Divers clasp with extension
• Helium release valve
• Case Diameter: 44 mm
• Movement 633, Cal. ETA 2824-2 - 25 Jewels
• Water Resistance: 1000 meters (3330 feet)
• Spare s/s links included
• MSRP $2,125
• For sale @ $900 SOLD SOLD SOLD

More Photo Bucket images
------------------------------------------------------------------------

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.