WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New "Dangerous" Shoes for my Ha'i Q

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  rockmastermike 
#1 ·
My BaliHa'i was sad because it wanted another strap

But wait...what's this that the mailman has dropped off?!?!

The Ha'i Q senses a new strap and I bring the two closer:

ahhhh, love a first sight:

Half way there:

The tiki girl is all smiles again:

Need to break in the strap over the next few days:

Overall impression - Two big thumbs up:

See less See more
#4 ·
They look good together. Strap appears to be very well-made. Nice color, too.

Please let us know how the break-in process goes. The strap looks extremely stiff at this point. Dangerous 9 is a new player and I'm sure there are many strap enthusiasts who would like to read your impressions once you've worn the strap for a while.

Joe

#5 ·
Joe - You, my friend, are the genesis of this! Your posts show off beautiful custom straps and they started my qwest - so you will be getting the bill soon :-d

seriously - I will def do an update in a little while. yes the strap is all of what you mentioned, stiff for the moment, great color, and (to my amatuer eyes) well made. after a few weeks, I'll post some "broken in" pictures for comparison.

They look good together. Strap appears to be very well-made. Nice color, too.

Please let us know how the break-in process goes. The strap looks extremely stiff at this point. Dangerous 9 is a new player and I'm sure there are many strap enthusiasts who would like to read your impressions once you've worn the strap for a while.

Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.