WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Breitling For Bentley GMT VS. Rolex Daytona

8K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  geronomo12 
#1 ·
I really like the look of the Breitling for Bentely GMT. I really like the bezels on the Bentley's, they're different looking. I'm curious how you guys feels this watch stacks up against the Rolex Daytona's. I love the white gold daytona with the black face and red hands but that's way out of my price range. I've heard rolex's hold their value better, is that true? I've also looked at the Breitling Chronomat B01. Opinions please.

#3 ·
The Rolex Daytona will certainly hold its value far better than the Breitling for Bentley. Watches co-branded with car companies may be harder to sell on the second-hand market, for instance check how well the Ferrari Panerai collaboration has fared. Unless you own a Ferrari or Bentley, then by all means..

Also may be worth considering a Zenith El Primero, or a pre-owned AP Royal Oak or Vacheron Overseas.

Kindest Regards,
Portauto

#6 ·
Never breitling period haha. It's like a Graham watch. Daytona much better. Daytona is a high end starters watch.

#8 ·
I thought this was a high-end forum.......

but Daytona is better......much more sought after and will hold their value better. Bentley is a gimmick watch IMHO

#10 ·
the bentley has an eta based movement which is inferior qualitywise to a rolex 4130, I am not even talking about resale value. You lose more money with an eta based or powered watch than with a Rolex.

#13 ·
get the car then maybe get the watch.... then again, if you do get the car, you'd feel stupid walking out of it wearing a bently watch no?

it's like a guy stepping out of a 360 with red puma fer shoes and fer jacket and fer hat and a fer panerai...hahahaha...

Breitling... it's a tag :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.