WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New Sinn U1 T on the way....already.

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  mike1g 
#1 ·
I'm happy to say that I received an email from watchbuys.com earlier today informing me that my U1 T with bracelet has arrived from Germany. This really surprised me since I just reserved it eight days ago and I wasn't expecting it until September, which is what their website says to expect, and so did the salesman that I spoke with the day I reserved it. Looks like I'll be posting pics sooner than expected, hopefully early next week.

#3 ·
My U1-T (bracelet) is due to be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait. Had a "normal" U1 on a bracelet several years ago, shouldn't have let it go. Also have a workhorse 656 and a big 757. Never scratched the tegimented 757 steel BUT did manage to put a hairline scratch on the crystal. I hadn't even noticed it until I went to sell the 757.
Regardless the U1 is a design to be enjoyed with every glance.

#4 ·
Good day all,
I received the U1-T today. Beautiful. I have a fully tegimented 757, but the tegimented gray looks even better on the U1-T.
I did notice that the included manual states that the U1 bracelet comes from the factory with an equal number of links on the 12 and 6 sides. It actually came with 6 links on the 6 side (3 solid & 3 removable) and 7 on the 12 side (3 solid and 4 removable. Good stuff.
Quick cellie pic attached.
Regards,
Alex Neil

#7 ·
Has anyone else received their U1 T much sooner than expected from watchbuys?

#12 ·
I just received my U1 T today and like others have said it was supposed to ship in Sept. What a pleasant surprise! :) I ordered it on the bracelet but also ordered the OEM rubber and leather straps. The leather strap, BTW, is not made for folks with smallish wrists like mine (6.5-6.75). I had to make my own hole in the thing but its not super noticeable. First impressions are that as everyone notes this thing is a tank. I already banged it accidentally didn't worry in the least. I've never had a watch this color (no ti or PVD either) so its taking a bit for the shade to grow on me. I know I will love it but it's just different to me right now. I'm looking forward to getting some after market straps for this guy. Some that come to mind are black with red stitching and tan with black stitching. Geesh what a sickness, already looking for something "new". Here are some pics of the U1 which are not very good coming from my Blackberry. But you can at least tell what the watch is. (bracelet, OEM leather, OEM rubber)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Strap
Watch Wrist Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.