WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

How do you like it?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  adi_kretu84 
#1 ·
What do you guys think about this watch? It's not as expensive as the automatic Doxas but IMO it has the same built quality.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

The bezel has a shiny look in contrast with the rest of the case that has a sort of matte touch. The strap is a very good quality leather, thick just like I like it. The second crown moves the inner bezel ring to the second time zone but, unlike my Aviator this one clicks just like a diver bezel and I really like it. I don't know nothing about the movement just that is a 515.24D Ronda. Some other pics
Watch Watch accessory Material property Fashion accessory Analog watch
Watch Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory Material property
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

See less See more
#2 ·
adi, I like the overall look of the watch, but I personally do not like the looks of the cut out place with numbers for the GMT marker. That watch just does not match up with my preconceived notion of what a Doxa looks like. I guess I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to Doxa watches. Cheers, Bill P.

#3 ·
I really like it. It's a very original lookingwatch, not always an easy thing to accomplish with GMTs.

#4 ·
Credit to it's unique look for sure. I can't decide if I really like it or not, but it's certainly not your run of the mill cookie cutter watch. The GMT system reminds me of my SUB 750T GMT Divingstar.

#8 ·
I like the sterile bezel. I think it works well with a shirt and tie, IMO the diver bezels don't have the ''office look'', those watches are more casual. I wear the Trofeo for an official look but also for casual look. I think I'm going to get another one with yellow accents, now that the spring started, it has s very fresh touch.

#11 ·
...Probably not Romania exclusively. This model comes from a line that was marketed primarily for Eastern Europe but also available in Asia. Our friend Adi_Kretu84 seems to have a good line on these Eastern European models. I'm rather jealous.

I think that it is a pretty sharp watch. I'd wear it.

RS

#12 ·
I think this model can be found only in Romania. I have seen the Aquaman spmewhere in Poland but for $400, the Trofeo was nowhere to be found, for any price. If this breakes any rule please delete the post but if guys are looking for a Doxa model let me know, perhaps is cheaper here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.