3133 Movement Problem, Again

Thread: 3133 Movement Problem, Again

3133 Movement Problem, Again

Now I have two 3133 movements with the same problem. Both are running and keeping good time. The stop watch hand on both starts, stops, and resets. However, on both the hands of the small minutes dials DO NOT move. Not sure if movement needs service, something is broken or stuck, or what. Can someone show me photos of the movement and point out area and parts the control the minutes dial? Thank you.

Re: 3133 Movement Problem, Again

Quote Originally Posted by art1118 View Post
    Now I have two 3133 movements with the same problem. Both are running and keeping good time. The stop watch hand on both starts, stops, and resets. However, on both the hands of the small minutes dials DO NOT move. Not sure if movement needs service, something is broken or stuck, or what. Can someone show me photos of the movement and point out area and parts the control the minutes dial? Thank you.
    probably problem conected with minute wheel. Yes, it needs service.

Послато са SM-N950F уз помоћ Тапатока

Read this. You may try to fiddle with the cams. Take a photos of before settings. Cam 2 is what I would try. If scared, send for service! 🙂
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: 3133 Movement Problem, Again

Thanks for the highly detailed information. Unfortunately, it is a bit too complicated for me and my almost 80 year old hands! Great post, and I hope others can benefit from it.

Thread Information