Any Prim Lovers - Page 7
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: Any Prim Lovers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Any Prim Lovers

haha:
    Actually, there is one distributor in Japan. At present, Prim watches are sold at eight different dealers throughout Japan.

There is a distinct cultural connection between the former Czechoslovakia and Japan. The architect Jan Letzel designed the Hiroshima Prefectural Commercial Exhibition Hall. The hall was completed in 1915. After the bombing of Hiroshima near the end of the second world war, the dome of the exhibition hall was one of the few structures that remained. It has come to be known as the Atomic Bomb Dome.

The watch I ordered commemorates the original building, the architect, and the two countries.
    Kamburov, 24h, Chascomm and 2 others like this.
    "The trained mind does not need a watch. Watches are a confidence trick invented by the Swiss" - Chiun

Quote Originally Posted by Nippon Rookie View Post
    haha:
    Actually, there is one distributor in Japan. At present, Prim watches are sold at eight different dealers throughout Japan.

There is a distinct cultural connection between the former Czechoslovakia and Japan. The architect Jan Letzel designed the Hiroshima Prefectural Commercial Exhibition Hall. The hall was completed in 1915. After the bombing of Hiroshima near the end of the second world war, the dome of the exhibition hall was one of the few structures that remained. It has come to be known as the Atomic Bomb Dome.

The watch I ordered commemorates the original building, the architect, and the two countries.
    Thanks a lot for the information.
    Of course, we all know the Dome of Hiroshima, but i didn't know it was the work of a Czech (well, Austrian at the time) architect. He seems to have become very close to Japan, even returning there after WWI as a commercial attache for the newly created Czechoslovakia.
    The watch looks nice, though i'm not a fan of the Arabian numbers in general. People discussing the price of Raketa watches for the millionth time on another thread would go crazy seeing the price of this one
    Nippon Rookie likes this.

I am now the owner of a Prim Manufacture Legacy 1 !
    Chascomm and Kamburov like this.
    "The trained mind does not need a watch. Watches are a confidence trick invented by the Swiss" - Chiun

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

For anyone who is interested, I have posted a review of the Prim Legacy 1. It is located in Main Forums under Reviews.
    Chascomm and Kamburov like this.

My latest 60’ Prim

Name:  9D9CE495-65D9-4684-AED3-A71511B5B6FE.jpeg
Views: 17
Size:  3.62 MB

Name:  8D23D4D1-F91F-428A-837B-410A4FFFCC93.jpeg
Views: 17
Size:  2.27 MB

Any info on the precise model would be welkome
    Last edited by RedFroggy; 4 Days Ago at 22:00.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information