Chrono Poljot 3133 Moscow Rome

Thread: Chrono Poljot 3133 Moscow Rome

Chrono Poljot 3133 Moscow Rome

I just received this chrono yesterday. I was a bit surprised by the "Made in USSR" which I hadn't noticed on the photos when buying it. So I decided to check for authenticity on the Polmax3133 website, where I was convinced I had seen it referred. I actually didn't find it when I checked this morning--looks like I mixed up with the Moscow-Tokyo one.

A search for comparables on ebay returned several different versions and thus wasn't fully conclusive. So any help to identify/authentify would be welcome.

What I bought: black dial/"Made in USSR"/"Moscow Rome'92" bezel/"Poljot xxxxx/10000" caseback

ebay model 1: creme dial/"Made in USSR"/"Moscow 1992 Rome bezel"/"Moscow Rome" caseback

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  333.1 KB

ebay model 2: creme dial/"Russia"/"Moscow 1992 Rome" bezel/"Moscow Rome" caseback

Views: 35
Size:  422.1 KB

ebay model 3: creme dial/"Russia"/"Moscow Rome'92" bezel/"Poljot xxxxx/10000" caseback

Views: 36
Size:  146.0 KB

I found only one piece of the ebay model 1, while I found numerous examples of ebay models 2 and 3.
    So I'd tend to think the original version is the ebay model 2, while the ebay model 3 is a legit but later reedition model.
    I'm pretty suspicous regarding the ebay model 1 (inconsistent Made in USSR marking for a 1992 watch) and my own model (same comment on the USSR marking plus only black dial I ever saw).

As said, any comment/help appreciated.

Here is some info from Juri Levenberg’s book. I hope it is useful to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Chrono Poljot 3133 Moscow Rome

Thanks, quite helpful indeed.

So it seems my case is one from the 2nd edition (the 10000 one).

No clue about whether my black, USSR-marked dial is legit or not however. Same for the creme, USSR-marked ebay model 1 pictured above. As the quality of the dial for both looks very good, I find it difficult to believe these are fakes. The only meaningful difference I can see is that the Russian and Italian flags on mine look a bit wider than on all creme-dial models, ie. their edges seem to be closer to the subdials--might be a photo effect though.

Thread Information