WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Everything to expect from Vostok factory soon

206K views 753 replies 203 participants last post by  Rista 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted to create a new thread to nicely organize all the information I have seen over the past several months.

To my understanding, Vostok's Komandirskie continues to be very popular domestically compared to the Amphibian's popularity here. They seem to be blurring the lines between the two lines of models to make these customers happy. K35 was the first test, offering a steel case and automatic movement. The new K35/II's also have the Amphibian's 200m water resistance, but stick closer to the Komandirskie's popular retro looks, again to test the market. 2016 is a big year, both the K35/IIs and new 470 Amphibians will have steel crowns and bezels, produced domestically to keep costs down. I'm not sure if these same upgrades will be seen on all other models, or only certain ones. No word (to my knowledge) on better lume, ratcheting bezels, better movements, or anything else. Remember, everything is subject to change.

New Komandirskie 86 (chrome)

New Komandirskie K35

New Komandirskie K35/II

New Komandirskie K-39
Stainless steel, automatic, 200m, display back. Tritium, 24 hour hand, 24 hour day/night disk, or subdial seconds models. Leather and silicone straps (no canvas?). October-November 2016.

New Amphibian 160

On right, old 060 on left

Poll for case and bezel finishing: polished (on left), radial brushed (on right, and winning), or uniform brushed

New Amphibian 110

Old 110 on left

New Amphibian 150

Left won this poll

New Amphibian dial (150, or 710?)

New Amphibian 470

Classic Komandirskie back design on an Amphibian?

New K35/IIs and 470s

New Steel crowns

Sample assembly, not an actual model

New steel bezels (Brass, aluminum, and acrylic inserts are being tested)

Production sample, not confirmed

Sample assembly, not an actual model

New Ladies models

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#714 · (Edited)
So the value of the ruble fell through the floor and suddenly, inexpensive watches were dirt cheap.... If you can find a way to process the payment and they get through the postal system.
So regardless of the increasingly desperate rationalisations that are being offered, with Ukraine and many outside calling for a boycott of Russian products, I guess I'd have one tiny iota of respect left for those wanting to do this, if instead of pretending that they have some higher motive, they just said "I don't care about the war, I just want cheap watches"!

And to in any way imply that those supporting the boycott are in some way just virtue signalling, is truly a new low.

#715 ·
Here is yet another friendly reminder to refrain from political debate on this forum.

And please, I don’t want to see anybody coming back with “I’m not being political, I’m just right” or words to that effect. Be mindful of your fellow forum members, and remember the reason why you are here is to share a hobby with other enthusiasts.

#716 ·
Meranom has Neptune stock, some other SE, and even a red tankist. Prices do seem a little lower than usual. I’m currently unemployed and not adding any watch brand to my collection at the moment, but payment does seem impossible. Collateral damage of the lightest degree to us and Mr. Buyalov, but I never had an issue purchasing from them and regret the current state of world affairs.

#722 ·
Realistically, I think it is possible that really interesting news about Vostok product releases is going to be rare for quite some time. There probably wouldn't be much harm in shutting this thread and a new one will emerge when there is something to talk about. But on the other hand, I'm not seeing any pressing need to close this thread unless it continues to be hijacked by other interests.

#723 ·
New:

I like that they did NOT use the butterfly clasp bracelet for a change.

Watch Analog watch Silver Rectangle Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Font
Watch Natural material Analog watch Rectangle Material property

#726 ·
#745 · (Edited)
Hi,
the idea of making a watch with the Chernobyl pool clock came from our friend Girolamo (more than 5-6 years ago ).
They have copied our lazurny project and the bezel from the prypiat project...

more information;
La casa Boctok se inspira en las ideas de los aficionados....

HISTORIA

bezel of Pripiat (relojes especiales)

I like our caseback.

We must do it well, so that boctok copies us.

The next..maybe Baikal...could be....

If they need some help, They can Contact me ;)