Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - Page 11
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Will this have acrylic or mineral glass?
    Last edited by Fergfour; January 21st, 2019 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergfour View Post
    Will this have acrylic or mineral glass?
    I believe their previous project used K1, a varient of mineral crystal that is supposedly more scratch and impact resistant. When I asked previously, it was replied that they are using “modern materials”.
    Fergfour and Chascomm like this.
    Vortic Lancaster & Canton | Vostok Amphibia WUS Slava, Compressor 4, SE Antarctica, SE 24-Hour, Wave, Radio Room, Captain & Scuba Dude - Neptune SE Silver - Komandirskie '85 Italian 1945 - Retro K-43 | Kirovskie Aqua Crab | Raketa White Kopernik & Compass Rose | Vostok-Design Civilian, Navy & WUS Ratnik | Zeppelin LZ127 Graf Zeppelin | Seiko Blue Alpinist LE, 5 Series | Bulova BVA-Series 120 | Orient Ray II, Disk Rainbow | Caravelle Arnold

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

#92 claimed, just sent out via paypal
    Kotsov likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Solotov View Post
    #92 claimed, just sent out via paypal
    I did full refund. Only in dollars. Read topic!

I thought we were using acrylic crystal like on regular amphibias. And how do we get to choose the mechanism used in the watch? Since both Orient and Slava will be used.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeOrange View Post
    I thought we were using acrylic crystal like on regular amphibias. And how do we get to choose the mechanism used in the watch? Since both Orient and Slava will be used.
    I think they dropped the orient option. As far as I understand we will stick to the slava original machine.
    Danilao and Kotsov like this.

Not many left of the first 100...
    Horoticus and XsiOn like this.

Bump.

This is a post from misrob from last week on watch.ru:

Да, приветствую, коллеги. Ждал-ждал вестей с производства, да затянул с новостями.
    Новостей, к сожалению, пока нет.
    У циферблатчиков там что-то с ножками не выходило, переслали мех от корпусников, так и попали в китайский НГ. Они за две недели до праздников своих уже работают через пень-колода. Потом ещё и персонал обновлять начинают вплоть до топ-менеджеров. Так что пока ждём, в марте думаю подвижки теперь ждать.

Arguably not the best translation from Google:
    I waited and waited for news from production, but I delayed it with news. Unfortunately, there is no news yet.
    The dials with something with the legs did not come out, they sent the fur from the case, and they got into the Chinese NG. Two weeks before their holidays they are already working through the stump-deck. Then they also start updating the staff right up to the top managers. So while we wait, in March I think the progress is now to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergfour View Post
    This is a post from misrob from last week on watch.ru:

Да, приветствую, коллеги. Ждал-ждал вестей с производства, да затянул с новостями.
    Новостей, к сожалению, пока нет.
    У циферблатчиков там что-то с ножками не выходило, переслали мех от корпусников, так и попали в китайский НГ. Они за две недели до праздников своих уже работают через пень-колода. Потом ещё и персонал обновлять начинают вплоть до топ-менеджеров. Так что пока ждём, в марте думаю подвижки теперь ждать.

Arguably not the best translation from Google:
    I waited and waited for news from production, but I delayed it with news. Unfortunately, there is no news yet.
    The dials with something with the legs did not come out, they sent the fur from the case, and they got into the Chinese NG. Two weeks before their holidays they are already working through the stump-deck. Then they also start updating the staff right up to the top managers. So while we wait, in March I think the progress is now to wait.
    That is a wonderfully garbled translation. Can any of our native speakers chime in with a better translation?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information