Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - Page 16
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Quote Originally Posted by Fergfour View Post
    First post in 2 weeks on watch.ru regarding the Sadko. Read into it what you will:

"We thought to do this summer, but I feel it will not work. Without drawings everything is difficult.
    There is no solution for the rest. Therefore, I am silent, this is secondary for the time being.
    Phosphor luminous, simple. green. Or white and green. In short, the standard.
    The man is now at the production left, waiting for news from him.
    The main task now is to make arrows and tsifer. To set everything right and in place."
    Ok thanks Ferg, I just checked it last night but that post wasn't there. Maybe comrade Detroie or someone will better translate it's meaning latter. Simple green for what? Lume color?

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Yeah, when I visit watch.ru I just let Chrome translate it, and the results are sometimes mysterious :) I think the green was referring to lume. The rest though? It sort of sounds like there is some overall uncertainty, or at the least a delay until after the Summer?
    tokareva and detroie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergfour View Post
    First post in 2 weeks on watch.ru regarding the Sadko. Read into it what you will:

"We thought to do this summer, but I feel it will not work. Without drawings everything is difficult.
    There is no solution for the rest. Therefore, I am silent, this is secondary for the time being.
    Phosphor luminous, simple. green. Or white and green. In short, the standard.
    The man is now at the production left, waiting for news from him.
    The main task now is to make arrows and tsifer. To set everything right and in place."
    I think this translation gives main idea what Misrob writes.

His plan was to finish all issue till summer, but not, as you mentioned, there is some delay.

in general, withoud drawings very difficult to to do something.
    Some guy went to the production and we are waiting news from him about any possibilities.
    Lume will be Luminova, green color or white-green color (seems to me like on Citizen watches).
    Main objective at the moment to produce hands and dial.

i think this guy will try to get understanding about producing project in details (hands, dial etc) and in general (assemble etc)
    Last edited by detroie; March 14th, 2019 at 12:50.
    Fergfour, tokareva and RFollia like this.
    Earn money, f... b....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you so much, comrade!
    большое спасибо, Товарищ!

Thank you so much, comrade!
    большое спасибо, Товарищ!

So things are continuing but delayed and they are starting to make the hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotsov View Post

Forget my post. The later ones have just popped up :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotsov View Post

Forget my post. The later ones have just popped up :)

Valley of the three forks of the wolf. Canada

A bit of a silly question perhaps. I notice that on the reserved list about 20 of the low numbers(under 100) have not paid a deposit. Can we claim these numbers by putting in a deposit, or are these people who are working on the project? Just seemed funny that there were more reservations than deposits. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by skipvel View Post
    A bit of a silly question perhaps. I notice that on the reserved list about 20 of the low numbers(under 100) have not paid a deposit. Can we claim these numbers by putting in a deposit, or are these people who are working on the project? Just seemed funny that there were more reservations than deposits. Thanks.
    I can ask Misrob about reserv for thouse who pay a deposit, at least it will be fare enought, if you pay before others you can take number who is not paying.

Those who didnt make a payment is an ordinary participants, they have no connection to production etc.
    Earn money, f... b....

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information