Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - Page 17
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Latest from watch.ru, perhaps detroi can translate better:

About making deposits:
    No, because I myself have suspended so far prepayments. Until some clarifications.

Overall progress:
    So. The man came from production and brought to me some points that we did not know, due to the fact that we had never encountered the glory of 2427.
    Glory has one nuance that caused some misunderstandings why they could not be there without drawings.
    It turns out that the legs of the dial are attached to the spacer ring, which is worn on the mechanism and the mechanism with this ring is one. With the help of this ring, the fur is also fastened in the watch case. And without knowing it, we sent them naked fur in the analysis, and not the watch assembly. They puzzled over how the tsifer was attached to the fur and could not really explain the problem to us due to translation difficulties.
    In Soviet times there were metal rings in which the legs were fastened with screws, later they began to make plastic rings in which the legs were attached simply to the holes due to the friction force.
    Now we will send the watch to the collection, so that they disassemble themselves there and have an understanding of fastening the fur in the case.
    Similarly, with the landing size of the arrows. Since we sent them already taken, respectively, the sizes of the footers have already lost their original appearance. they measured the tribes and sizes walk. Here it is necessary to search for a suitable size by the method of selection from other arrows.
    tokareva and Horoticus like this.

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Quote Originally Posted by Fergfour View Post
    Latest from watch.ru, perhaps detroi can translate better:

About making deposits:
    No, because I myself have suspended so far prepayments. Until some clarifications.

Overall progress:
    So. The man came from production and brought to me some points that we did not know, due to the fact that we had never encountered the glory of 2427.
    Glory has one nuance that caused some misunderstandings why they could not be there without drawings.
    It turns out that the legs of the dial are attached to the spacer ring, which is worn on the mechanism and the mechanism with this ring is one. With the help of this ring, the fur is also fastened in the watch case. And without knowing it, we sent them naked fur in the analysis, and not the watch assembly. They puzzled over how the tsifer was attached to the fur and could not really explain the problem to us due to translation difficulties.
    In Soviet times there were metal rings in which the legs were fastened with screws, later they began to make plastic rings in which the legs were attached simply to the holes due to the friction force.
    Now we will send the watch to the collection, so that they disassemble themselves there and have an understanding of fastening the fur in the case.
    Similarly, with the landing size of the arrows. Since we sent them already taken, respectively, the sizes of the footers have already lost their original appearance. they measured the tribes and sizes walk. Here it is necessary to search for a suitable size by the method of selection from other arrows.
    My eyes bleeding when i read such translation

Prepayment was stopped until some issues resolving.

Our man come back from the production and explain some point, that we dont know, due to that we had never faced with Slava 2427
    There is one feature of Slava mechanism, which was a blind spot for those who was making drawings.
    We discovered that dial legs is fasten into spacer ring, this ring should be mounter on the mechanism, and mechanism with this ring became one.
    With a help of this ring mechanism also mounted inside watch body. And we missing this point, have send to production "naked" mechanism, but not the whole assembled watch. There we breaking their minds about how dial is mounted to mechanism and cant explain to us what is the problem, because of the translation difference.
    In Soviet time there was a metal rings, where legs was mounted to the dial by bolts, later plastic rings were produced, in which legs was mounted in to the wholes by power of friction.
    So now we plan to sent to the production fully assembled watch with rings etc. for disassemble and they will find our what they need by themselves.
    The same story with mounted place for hands, we sent it separately, obviously that futurs dimensions had lost its original view. They were measuring tribes and dimensions is not accurate.
    We will try to search for a suitable size by selection from other arrows.

I hope that my grammar won't make your eyes bleeding
    Earn money, f... b....

Thanks for the translation comrade Detroie. Do you think the watch is going to look exactly like the original, or very close?
    I really hope it can be made so close that it's almost impossible to see any difference.

Also how are they going to match the colors?
    Last edited by tokareva; March 26th, 2019 at 22:36.
    Danilao likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tokareva View Post
    Thanks for the translation comrade Detroie. Do you think the watch is going to look exactly like the original, or very close?
    I really hope it can be made so close that it's almost impossible to see any difference.

Also how are they going to match the colors?
    I asked Misrob about that and he told me that it will be close to original as close as possible, exept crown design and crystal.
    Earn money, f... b....

Updates are great. Cheers.

If it's as close to the original as possible, this is very good news!
    Большое спасиво!
    detroie, Kotsov and Danilao like this.

Why can we not have acrylic domed crystal like on amphibia? If we absolutely can't have acrylic, can we get sapphire crystal? I don't want mineral crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeOrange View Post
    Why can we not have acrylic domed crystal like on amphibia? If we absolutely can't have acrylic, can we get sapphire crystal? I don't want mineral crystal.
    If we want to be close to original, acrilic cristal should be used.

on wru some members prpopose curved sappfire, but it will be to expensive.
    Earn money, f... b....

Yeah, i voiced that on WRU forum. Silica glass crystal is a deal breaker for me - acrylic or sapphire - i'm ok with either..

Quote Originally Posted by t3tan3k View Post
    Yeah, i voiced that on WRU forum. Silica glass crystal is a deal breaker for me - acrylic or sapphire - i'm ok with either..
    I would prefer acrylic also, but I still want the watch with whatever it is made with. Why is silica glass enough to make you not want the watch? Can the silica glass be replaced with one made of acrylic later?

I really wish they would reconsider using acrylic for the lens, I'm concerned about the weight and weird reflections that might be caused by glass, like with the compressor.
    Last edited by tokareva; April 25th, 2019 at 20:02.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information