Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - Page 4
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Joined! Sadko #64. I hope I made the deposit correctly. Salud!
    Misrob likes this.
    Vortic Lancaster & Canton | Vostok Amphibia WUS Slava, Compressor 4, SE 020 Sniper, SE Antarctica, SE 24-Hour, Wave, Radio Room, Captain & Scuba Dude - Neptune SE Silver - Komandirskie '85 Italian 1945 - Retro K-43 | Kirovskie Aqua Crab | Raketa White Kopernik & Compass Rose | Vostok-Design Civilian, Navy & WUS Ratnik | Zeppelin LZ127 Graf Zeppelin | Seiko Blue Alpinist LE, 5 Series | Bulova BVA-Series 120 | Orient Kamasu LE, Ray II, Disk Rainbow | Caravelle Arnold

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeOrange View Post
    So it will be more or less an exact replica? What about caseback design and the stats of the watch?
    Yes,it is.

This watch is going to be a sexy beast. I really hope the case back will feature the gusli playing Sadko art whether it is machine engraved or laser etched. If the dial is a faithful recreation of the Sadko text and the unique day / date windows are the same it will be really special. Was the original Slava Sadko more orange or red colored? This was a big debate with the recent Slava Amphibia project so I am just curious. I prefer more red but will be very happy with whatever is decided.
    Vortic Lancaster & Canton | Vostok Amphibia WUS Slava, Compressor 4, SE 020 Sniper, SE Antarctica, SE 24-Hour, Wave, Radio Room, Captain & Scuba Dude - Neptune SE Silver - Komandirskie '85 Italian 1945 - Retro K-43 | Kirovskie Aqua Crab | Raketa White Kopernik & Compass Rose | Vostok-Design Civilian, Navy & WUS Ratnik | Zeppelin LZ127 Graf Zeppelin | Seiko Blue Alpinist LE, 5 Series | Bulova BVA-Series 120 | Orient Kamasu LE, Ray II, Disk Rainbow | Caravelle Arnold

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project

This looks interesting. Any idea what the case measurements are? I saw that it was said the width is 44mm at the largest point, but do we know how thick it is or the lug-to-lug length? Or how wide the bezel is? The lug width on the prototype cases also looks quite a bit larger than the original.
    Last edited by haejuk; October 12th, 2018 at 19:18.

I Google-translated through part of the original thread and found that there is discussion about the lug width. People seem to be saying 22mm looks good, 20mm is original and acceptable, but 24mm is too large.

Also, here are some super helpful pictures of a mock-up for the case Misrob posted:

This first one shows varying lug widths of 20, 22, and 24:
    Name:  20-22-24 (1).jpg
Views: 253
Size:  476.3 KB

And a couple of size comparisons:
    Name:  Лимитка-22.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  428.4 KB
    Name:  Лимитка-22-Толщин&.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  254.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Zany4 View Post
    ... Was the original Slava Sadko more orange or red colored? This was a big debate with the recent Slava Amphibia project so I am just curious...
    I think orange. This is a real diver color. And maybe red-orange.)))

22mm would be the best lug width for me. Lots of strap choices in Zulu, NATO, and rubber. 18mm is too small for the large Sadko case and 20mm seems less common for sale on this side of the Atlantic. Those rapid prototype models look nice and the dial in traditional diver orange would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany4 View Post
    22mm would be the best lug width for me. Lots of strap choices in Zulu, NATO, and rubber. 18mm is too small for the large Sadko case and 20mm seems less common for sale on this side of the Atlantic. Those rapid prototype models look nice and the dial in traditional diver orange would be great.
    20 mm would be perfect, my favorite watch strap supplier has lots of references on clearance. It is not the case with 18 and 22 mm.

Enviado dende o meu MYA-L41 usando Tapatalk

Payment done (for Sadko number 141), transaction ID 1GL52052C7075920N

Italy - Between Florence and Champs sur le Bisance

Dear Russian friends, give us some other information or detail and the number of members will grow again!
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ http://russian-watches.it/ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭ 140 Watches exposed online now ☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information