Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topic - Page 4
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topic

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topi

Paid up in full. Glad to see some forward progress. Anyone have an idea when we expect to see prototypes/finished watches?

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    tokareva and Kotsov like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
    Paid up in full. Glad to see some forward progress. Anyone have an idea when we expect to see prototypes/finished watches?

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    From the Russian forum, I think a final prototype is due January or February. Not sure when the finished watches are due to ship.
    Kotsov likes this.
    Vortic Lancaster & Canton | Vostok Amphibia WUS Slava, Compressor 4, SE 020 Sniper, SE Antarctica, SE 24-Hour, Wave, Radio Room, Captain & Scuba Dude - Neptune SE Silver - Komandirskie '85 Italian 1945 - Retro K-43, Retro 75th | Kirovskie Aqua Crab | Raketa White Kopernik & Compass Rose | Vostok-Design Civilian, Navy & WUS Ratnik | Zeppelin LZ127 Graf Zeppelin | Seiko Blue Alpinist LE, Samurai STOIII, 5 Series | Bulova BVA-Series 120 | Orient Kamasu LE, Ray II, Disk Rainbow | Caravelle Arnold

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topi

Done! Thank you comrade

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Comrade a question.
    I have already paid my watch.

Is it possible to buy a second one for one of my friends?

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lollo1979 View Post
    Comrade a question.
    I have already paid my watch.

Is it possible to buy a second one for one of my friends?

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    Yes, there are plenty open spots on the project. Buy as many as you wish and you wallet allows.
    Kotsov, tokareva and Danilao like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany4 View Post
    From the Russian forum, I think a final prototype is due January or February. Not sure when the finished watches are due to ship.
    If that's the case that is a great update.

Just paid
    tokareva and Danilao like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa200 View Post
    Yes, there are plenty open spots on the project. Buy as many as you wish and you wallet allows.
    I'm a little surprised there aren't a lot more interested in this one. Especially because they are working with the original dimensions. It should be the closest thing ever to an original Sadko. I wish they could somehow make them from old Soviet era steel, or at least Russian steel though.
    Last edited by tokareva; December 27th, 2019 at 22:53.
    Kotsov and XsiOn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tokareva View Post
    I'm a little surprised there aren't a lot more interested in this one. Especially because they are working with the original dimensions. It should be the closest thing ever to an original Sadko. I wish they could somehow make them from old Soviet era steel, or at least Russian steel though.

I'm more than a little surprised that it hasn't received more interest. It's a distinctive looking watch.

All the better for me is that it is made with modern materials.
    tokareva likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotsov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tokareva View Post

I'm more than a little surprised that it hasn't received more interest. It's a distinctive looking watch.

All the better for me is that it is made with modern materials.
    Agree. Especially given that the original is pretty much impossible to get. People go for remakes of watches, although good, but still available in original make. But this is the free world and market. People select what they want. I wish we could scale down the number of watches that will be made close to the number Of the project participants hence increasing the future value of the watch. Other than that I have no complains.
    tokareva likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information