Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topic - Page 8
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topic

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topi

Quote Originally Posted by Zany4 View Post
    The original Sadko does seem to have a little bit darker finish than regular machined stainless steel. No brushing or polishing is apparent. It might look nice with a light gunmetal coating.
    The darker finish on the original is likely ageing.

Personally I don't want a coating as it inevitably scratches or wears.

Top quality work so far :)
    XsiOn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotsov View Post
    Personally I don't want a coating as it inevitably scratches or wears.
    That is a very good point!
    Kotsov likes this.
    Vortic Lancaster & Canton | Vostok Amphibia WUS Slava, Compressor 4, SE 020 Sniper, SE Antarctica, SE 24-Hour, Wave, Radio Room, Captain & Scuba Dude - Neptune SE Silver - Komandirskie '85 Italian 1945 - Retro K-43, Retro 75th | Kirovskie Aqua Crab | Raketa White Kopernik & Compass Rose | Vostok-Design Civilian, Navy & WUS Ratnik | Zeppelin LZ127 Graf Zeppelin | Seiko Blue Alpinist LE, Samurai STOIII, 5 Series | Bulova BVA-Series 120 | Orient Kamasu LE, Ray II, Disk Rainbow | Caravelle Arnold

Re: Evolution-resurrection of Slava Amphibian Sadko - another watch.ru limited project - second topi

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa200 View Post
    Not late. Many spots available. You can get several watches if you want. No waiting list at this time. Instructions how to join is a few posts above.
    Soory to be late, and sorry to be a pian, but should be edit the spreadsheet ourselfs? and the we just send the paypal payment rigth?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hoja_roja View Post
    Not late. Many spots available. You can get several watches if you want. No waiting list at this time. Instructions how to join is a few posts above.
    Soory to be late, and sorry to be a pian, but should be edit the spreadsheet ourselfs? and the we just send the paypal payment rigth?
    1) post here asking for a number of your choice (whatever is free in the spreadsheet).
    2) wait a day or so and check the spreadsheet: you should see your number reserved against your nick.
    3) send the payment to the listed PP acct and include your nick and number in the PP payment comment.

1) post here asking for a number of your choice (whatever is free in the spreadsheet).
    2) wait a day or so and check the spreadsheet: you should see your number reserved against your nick.
    3) send the payment to the listed PP acct and include your nick and number in the PP payment comment.
    Hi Odessa, thanks a lot for the quick reply,

So here I go, I would like the nº 110, 125 and 201,

Thanks!
    tokareva and Kotsov like this.

Thanks!
    I had relayed this request on the What’sUp Sadko chat so I am sure the admin will see this soon and you should be able able to see 3 numbers reserved for you. Thanks for joining. We are making great progress and soon will need the money to fund the production.
    tokareva, dinkan and Kotsov like this.

Thanks!
    I see 3 numbers had been reserved for you. Now you need to pay and include your nick and the numbers you are paying for.
    Cheers!

I can't seem to find the order link in the thread. I know its there but cant find it. Wife said she will just wear mine occasionally so I only need 1 but I want to get in on this
    Just a simpleton who lives in the woods and loves watches

Collection as of 2018
    Tudor Black Bay 79220B
    Vostok Amphibian WUS Special #09/250
    Vostok Amphibian SE 150B04
    Casio G Shock
    Seiko SKX011J

Quote Originally Posted by PolishX View Post
    I can't seem to find the order link in the thread. I know its there but cant find it. Wife said she will just wear mine occasionally so I only need 1 but I want to get in on this

Go to the first post on this thread and it will give you a link to the original topic.

Then go to the first post on that.
    tokareva likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PolishX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sorcer View Post
    AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Guys, we would need the next tranche to be paid for the watch in order to start the process.For those who paid the deposit, the amount is $180.For those who has not paid anything, the amount is $280. This is the estimated price of the watch.Paypal address is [email protected]When paying ALWAYS include your nick and number in the comments section.And once again, it is very important that you transfer the money via paypal as 'family&friends' in USD currency.I believe it is still possible to join the project. Pick up the number you desire from here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...fVw/edit#gid=0 and leave the msg in this thread.
    tokareva and Kotsov like this.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information