Fantastic Hungarian collection of Soviet watches
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fantastic Hungarian collection of Soviet watches

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fantastic Hungarian collection of Soviet watches

Let me present you the link to the fabulous collection of Soviet watches from Hungary:

http://www.boxerora.hu/gyujt.html

The owner of the webpage is reading our forum, but doesn't contribute due to the poor knowledge of English. What a pitty, since he certainly has good knowledge of the subject.

Re: Fantastic Hungarian collection of Soviet watches

Quote Originally Posted by rproch View Post
    Let me present you the link to the fabulous collection of Soviet watches from Hungary... The owner of the webpage is reading our forum, but doesn't contribute due to the poor knowledge of English. What a pitty, since he certainly has good knowledge of the subject.
    A very fine collection. Very well presented. I hope one day we can convince him to participate in our Forum discussions.
    -- Mark
    View my collection at:
    http://www.ussrtime.com
    a fully searchable photo-info database containing more than 1500 Soviet-era clocks & watches

Fantastic collection.
    I appreciated it very much.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

phd

Nice collection! His watches are all in good condition, too.

Hello to All!

As a new member of the forum, let me say Hello to all of you!

My name is Peter Gal. I live in the capital of Hungary, Budapest. I'm 37 now and I started to collect watches 4 years ago, but roughly 2 years ago I collect and focusing only to the vintage russian watches. On each weekend I used to go to the flea markets of Budapest and I used to visit all the related sites on the Internet as well where I can buy and find new pieces. My favourites are the ones what has been manufactured around the 1950's and 60's.

I take the opportunity to say thanks to Robert (Rproch), who introduced my homepage (www.boxerora.hu) to you. At the moment it is in Hungarian language, but in a short period of time I'll make the menu points in English as well to let you also navigate yourselves on the site. Unfortunately I never learned English, so in the forum I will write quite rarely, (I have help at the moment as well from my friend) but I'll take care and view continousely the conversations on the forum.

Until today I learnt a lot from you and I hope that sometimes I'll be able to acquit it back to you all.

Best regards, Peter
    shandy and fhp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerpeti View Post
    Hello to All!

My name is Peter Gal. I live in the capital of Hungary, Budapest. I'm 37 now and I started to collect watches 4 years ago, but roughly 2 years ago I collect and focusing only to the vintage russian watches. On each weekend I used to go to the flea markets of Budapest and I used to visit all the related sites on the Internet as well where I can buy and find new pieces. My favourites are the ones what has been manufactured around the 1950's and 60's.

I take the opportunity to say thanks to Robert (Rproch), who introduced my homepage (www.boxerora.hu) to you. At the moment it is in Hungarian language, but in a short period of time I'll make the menu points in English as well to let you also navigate yourselves on the site. Unfortunately I never learned English, so in the forum I will write quite rarely, (I have help at the moment as well from my friend) but I'll take care and view continousely the conversations on the forum.

Until today I learnt a lot from you and I hope that sometimes I'll be able to acquit it back to you all.

Best regards, Peter
    Welcome, Peter! (edit: sorry for misunderstanding)
    I really appreciate your wanderfull collection of old russian watches.
    They are my favourites, too....

And thank you, for the condivision of your passion.
    Last edited by Vaurien; December 4th, 2008 at 20:25.

Welcome Peter!

Sometimes I think I live in the wrong country. There are no flea markets in Holland where you will find nice Russian watches
    But we can enjoy your website!!

Tom.

great great collection...........
    watches are meant to tell times..

Thumbs Up Re: Fantastic Hungarian collection of Soviet watches

Welcome Peter and congratulations. You got infected!
    just above sea level

Fantastic collection. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerpeti View Post
    Hello to All!

Best regards, Peter

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information