Franken of the week... - Page 33
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: Franken of the week...

Page 33 of 155 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1546
  1. #321
    Member schnurrp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    10,668

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Quote Originally Posted by JRMTactical View Post
    Rare, indeed! They were only made on Thursdays by volunteer workers of the People's Vodka Vostok Intake Army (provisional). I bet you didn't know I had that kind of information.....did you, Paul?
    Your wealth of information astounds me, Bobby!

    By the way, have the auto-focus on your camera looked at as a New Years resolution! Your watches are too nice to be out of focus!
    Cheers!

  2. #322
    Member JRMTactical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Quote Originally Posted by schnurrp View Post
    Your wealth of information astounds me, Bobby!

    By the way, have the auto-focus on your camera looked at as a New Years resolution! Your watches are too nice to be out of focus!
    Cheers!
    I usually use my iPhone 4S...but the standard camera software leaves MUCH to be desired. I have 'Camera Genius', but just when I think I've got the perfect shot, there's a split second of movement. Screws me up every dang time!! I Shall endeavor to make top quality photos in 2012!! . Did you see where Michele cleaned up the photo on my Green Tank thread... I reported it...I have this 'thing' against genocidal maniacs...
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?"

  3. #323
    Member schnurrp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    10,668

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Quote Originally Posted by JRMTactical View Post
    I usually use my iPhone 4S...but the standard camera software leaves MUCH to be desired. I have 'Camera Genius', but just when I think I've got the perfect shot, there's a split second of movement. Screws me up every dang time!! I Shall endeavor to make top quality photos in 2012!! . Did you see where Michele cleaned up the photo on my Green Tank thread... I reported it...I have this 'thing' against genocidal maniacs...
    Those new Iphones are supposed to be capable of some pretty decent photos but maybe not as macro as you are trying. Try shooting farther back and cropping in, say, Picassa to get your close-ups.
    Cheers!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #324
    Member JRMTactical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Will do!
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?"

  6. #325
    Member Lucidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Solna, Stockholm, Sweden, Europe.
    Posts
    1,507

    Re: Franken of the week...

    This must be the worst Strela I have seen in a while. And 10 bids with 5 days still to go.

    Name:  $(KGrHqN,!hkE7Sh3fD7OBO+z,MziIw~~60_3.JPG
Views: 808
Size:  58.4 KB

  7. #326
    Member JRMTactical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Someone said I should submit my Soviet Stealth watch...but I don't see anything Franken about it. As a matter of fact, I don't see much at all....how about y'all?
    Name:  8a642b51.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  345.4 KB
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?"

  8. #327
    Member Tarquin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    644

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Name:  x451.JPG
Views: 752
Size:  106.5 KB
    Name:  x456.JPG
Views: 746
Size:  108.7 KB
    Name:  x457.JPG
Views: 758
Size:  113.0 KB

    It's a beaut for sure!

  9. #328
    Member JRMTactical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    Name:  x451.JPG
Views: 752
Size:  106.5 KB
    Name:  x456.JPG
Views: 746
Size:  108.7 KB
    Name:  x457.JPG
Views: 758
Size:  113.0 KB

    It's a beaut for sure!
    Looks like a good start on about 5 watches there....if you could just find all of the matching pieces..
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?"

  10. #329
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Земля
    Posts
    855

    Re: Franken of the week...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucidor View Post
    This must be the worst Strela I have seen in a while. And 10 bids with 5 days still to go.

    Name:  $(KGrHqN,!hkE7Sh3fD7OBO+z,MziIw~~60_3.JPG
Views: 808
Size:  58.4 KB
    Yes, I saw it too.

    It a real joke: I didn't a so fake one since a while!!!

    10 bids show us how people (in fact) are buying without any minimum knowledge or without at least doing the minimum research on the net.

  11. #330
    Member Starman66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nomadic
    Posts
    260

    Re: Franken of the week...

    2 hours remaining & the fake Strela is £350. Hope no-one here is bidding in the belief it's genuine. Will it top £500?

Page 33 of 155 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •