An interview with Dmitry Buyalov (Meranom) - Page 3
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: An interview with Dmitry Buyalov (Meranom)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: An interview with Dmitry Buyalov (Meranom)

Quote Originally Posted by Seikogi View Post
    That's what I read in the past here on WUS and blogs and if you ask me it makes sense. Mass production CNC tooling equipment is super expensive and only a few still have such capabilities.

A 10k swiss watch and a 300€ swiss watch is both "swiss made" on paper but obviously not in reality. Much is done in China and only a few can make truly "in-house" stuff.

Vostok is among those and at this price point its an unbelievable achievement in today's world.

I can't support it with facts, its just my observation and anecdotal evidence.

No worries, I studied Italian for 4 years and unfortunately can barely speak a few sentences now...
    As far as I know, but i was in the factory like 5 years ago, they still have and use quite a lot of soviet machinery... At the same question of how long the machinery will last, the answer I got from Dmitry itself is that with good maintenance they will last, forever XD
    Seikogi likes this.

Re: An interview with Dmitry Buyalov (Meranom)

Quote Originally Posted by Seikogi View Post
    That's what I read in the past here on WUS and blogs and if you ask me it makes sense. Mass production CNC tooling equipment is super expensive and only a few still have such capabilities.

A 10k swiss watch and a 300 swiss watch is both "swiss made" on paper but obviously not in reality. Much is done in China and only a few can make truly "in-house" stuff.

Vostok is among those and at this price point its an unbelievable achievement in today's world.

I can't support it with facts, its just my observation and anecdotal evidence.

No worries, I studied Italian for 4 years and unfortunately can barely speak a few sentences now...
    As far as I know, but i was in the factory like 5 years ago, they still have and use quite a lot of soviet machinery... At the same question of how long the machinery will last, the answer I got from Dmitry itself is that with good maintenance they will last, forever XD
    miquel99 and Seikogi like this.

Have been a Meranom customer for years already. Nice SEs and great customer service.👍
    miquel99 and meranom like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information