KOMANDIRSKIE lets see them. - Page 31
Like Tree4423Likes

Thread: KOMANDIRSKIE lets see them.

Page 31 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Re: KOMANDIRSKIE lets see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizone View Post
    Is that a recent purchase? I know I've seen one before, unless it was yours.
    No, I've had that one for several months and it may have been the first Komandirskie I bought.

I've posted pix of this one before but just put in a new 2414A movement today and a Classic Komandirskie leather strap I ordered with it. All the others I've seen have a Hammer & Sickle on the shield:

It took forevah to get the second hand to stay on, it's spring loaded and kept popping off every time I got the case closed.

The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley

Quote Originally Posted by OCDood View Post
    It took forevah to get the second hand to stay on, it's spring loaded and kept popping off every time I got the case closed.
    The little trick to that is making sure it's on a hard flat surface or placing something directly centered on the back of the movement. Otherwise, the problem you have there will continue to happen. It might still pop out if you rap the watch fairly heavy in you hand. Or it may jus start flopping around willy nilly!
    OCDood likes this.
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by JRMTactical View Post
    The little trick to that is making sure it's on a hard flat surface or placing something directly centered on the back of the movement.
    That's how I was doing it. I had the movement out of the case laying flat on my work desk with a thin sheet of something under it to protect it.

It kept springing back up every time I pushed it down and took about 2 hours to get it to stay on. Sometime it would pop off when I was putting the crown back on.

I had done it on a Vostok where the second hand had come off during shipping and didn't have near that much trouble, I was ready to post to ask if there was a trick to it when I finally got it to stay on. I've been wearing it and it hasn't come off since then, thank goodness...

I was about ready to take a pin and poke a tiny bit of rubbery glue down the hole on the hand and stick it on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

heres my 2 komandirskies :) I have swapped the wraps though as the rubber one is more practical for me and gives both a modern/go everywhere look to the army green tank :) i have worn the tank everyday shower everywhere! best watch ive had and my fav! Next im wanting a ZAZ komandirskie :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

OhDark30 likes this.

Modern Komandirskie with a Soviet movement, off forum member amil.
    I think its quite bling with this bezel.

amil likes this.

how common are vostoks with the crown at the 2 o'clock position? vintage or new, i have seen few, which sucks because they look a lot more comfortable to me.

i just acquired this komandirskie after going on a rampage this week that saw me acquire two shturmanskies and an okean. i had to MOST DISHONORABLY snipe it on the bay:

Name:  695722830_o.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  44.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Nucas View Post
    how common are vostoks with the crown at the 2 o'clock position? vintage or new, i have seen few, which sucks because they look a lot more comfortable to me.
    Vintage ones seem to be fairly common, ones with the elongated case that is. A few others like the mini-Vostoks I believe have some moved crowns as well.

Vostoks with the 2 o'clock crown definitely look better but if like me you have skinny wrists
    then their not as comfortable to wear for long periods, the crown tends to dig in.

Johnny Depp shows his
    Name:  johnny-depp-komandir-tank.jpg
Views: 3677
Size:  47.6 KB

Name:  johnny-depp-komandir-tank-detail.jpg
Views: 2744
Size:  123.6 KB

its Tank
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    VreMax, my blog on watches and clocks from my collection and other stuff
    ★★★★★★★★★★

And Gorby
    Name:  gorbachev-vostok.jpg
Views: 2507
Size:  69.1 KB
    Bezel gives him away
    Name:  gorbachev-vostok detail.jpg
Views: 2489
Size:  53.8 KB
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    VreMax, my blog on watches and clocks from my collection and other stuff
    ★★★★★★★★★★

Page 31 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information