New Russian Watch Repair Facility Option in United States
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By VEV 1138

Thread: New Russian Watch Repair Facility Option in United States

New Russian Watch Repair Facility Option in United States

Hello all!

We are very pleased to announce that we are working with an authorized repair facility now in the US for both warranty and NON-warranty repairs. The great thing for us is you can contact them direct. The watches no longer have to go through us or any other service and this should help speed things up and improve communications.

The good news for you guys is this is a master watch maker in the US who is also Russian and we are supplying him with parts for all our watches. Many of you have contacted me in the past looking for particular items. Trying to trace each one of these down before was next to impossible. However, if you start the process with Delman, they can just include what you need in a bulk order for parts with us.

We hope this will restore your trust in our repair process, as this should significantly speed up turnaround. Additionally, they are a full-time watch service and can be called or emailed any time during normal business hours EST and for sure will get back to you.

If you have any questions, please let us know. They can be reached through Watch Repair Rhode Island (RI). Watch Service and Restoration. Master Watchmaker. Delman Watch Service or their phone number is (401) 946-5158.

Thanks!
    Craig

Re: New Russian Watch Repair Facility Option in United States

Are we looking at reasonable prices? All I can compare with is my local watchmaker who estimated $90 for a clean/oil. I guess repairs would be a bit more.
    .:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:. .:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:. .:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:. .:.:..:.:..:.:.::..:.:.:.
    .:.:. Vintage Seiko 5 .:.:. Alpha Milsub .:.:. Boctok Komandirskie T34x .:.:. Paketa 24 World Time .:.:. HMT Pilot .:.:.:.::..::..:::.:.:..:.:.
    .::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..: :..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::. .::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..: :..::..::..:..:::..:..:.:.

Re: New Russian Watch Repair Facility Option in United States

Good news, thanks Craig. Hopefully, I will never have to use them!

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Thread Information