Okeah not-so-final edition??
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Okeah not-so-final edition??

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Okeah not-so-final edition??

So we thought we bought a "final edition" Okeah, eh? Kind of stinks, if you ask me...then again, if you really wanted one and missed out, here's your chance, you'll probably think this is great.

Name:  okeah.jpg
Views: 6180
Size:  213.1 KB
    Last edited by Sodiac; October 11th, 2012 at 21:18.

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Re: Okeah not-so-final edition??

Secret? This "business" stinks!, :(
    manrique and gerard like this.

OKEAH Final Edition. 1976-2011. Proud owner of the original watch. Serial number: 141/300

nht

I don't know who is taking advantage of the altruistic work that others have had for several months... but it's for sure a lack of respect for each and every one of the 300 owners of OKEAH FE by HDR !!

I'm very sad.
    Last edited by nht; October 11th, 2012 at 22:03.

OKEAH Final Edition 1976-2011 Proud owner of the original watch s/n: 072/300

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No doubt, that´s a very very sad notice.

But:

I WANT TO ADVISE ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE THINKING TO BUY THESE WATCHES:

These watches ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL FINAL EDITION WATCHES MADE BY HdR FORUM in sharing with international forums as WUS, FmR, FdR or Watch.Ru.

These watches ARE A COPY OF OUR WATCHES, NOT ORIGINAL SERIAL NUMBERS AND NOT ORIGINAL BOX, PAPERS.

If you want to buy these watches, ok, just do it, but take for sure it´s not the original OKEAH FINAL EDITION designed & created by HdR / Volmax, and distributed for the whole world by Ancora.

Serial numbers are duplicated, so we´re talking about COPIES, not original numbered pieces.

Just a little thing is driving me happy: To know "how important we are (the Okeah F.E are) for many people in the whole world".

We´ll see "who is behind the scene".

By now, a negative feedback to www.russia2all.com

Greetings from the Okeah F.E team work.
    Last edited by michele; October 12th, 2012 at 00:22.

I would rather pick out my eyes with cocktail sticks than buy a resold-for-profit or duplicate Okeah FE and I am not lining any profiteer's pockets. Ever.
    Last edited by WelshWatchNut; October 11th, 2012 at 23:16.

"Russian style and quality=#1. Keep your Rolex, I'll take Soviet/Russian any day."

This is not serious. Volmax agreed to make us 300 Okeahs, and now we see unauthorized watches. And someone will have another "008" watch.

I'm as mad as hell.
    manrique and gerard like this.
    (excuse my English) :thanks

I don't think anyone had a copyright on the original FE watches. I wouldn't be surprised if Volmax didn't make as many as they could to line their pockets. It's called "business," but it certainly devalues the Okeahs members bought on promises. At least the ones offered through the forums were considerably less expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bethell View Post
    It's called "business," but it certainly devalues the Okeahs members bought on promises.
    It's called "lack of ethics in businees".

This bezel, theese hands, this dial and this caseback was designed by HdR for this FE watch; and was paid as an extra.
    Last edited by Conchita Turtle; October 11th, 2012 at 23:07.
    manrique likes this.
    (excuse my English) :thanks

My first question would be... where is this notice coming from? A newsletter? A website? A link?

Second, the notice doesn't say anything about 300 copies. It states that the seller has secured a "small number of the final edition" and "we have only a small number available". A "small number" could mean 1 or 2 or 3!? Who says these are not from the original collection?

Not to be overly skeptical, but some information seems to be missing. Or maybe I'm just missing part of the picture here...

Plus I'd be interested to see where the market really is at $649 / $799.

And not all copies (if they exist) are necessarily "official" exact copies.

Hello...

For the record, these watches were offered to us by Volmax as a one-time offer. We were informed that we could only sell them on our television show - ShopNBC - or in a private email, such as this. Actually, given that this was a private sale sent directly to our customers, we would have preferred it not be placed publicly on the forum like this. It was the reason we created a URL that can't be reached accept only through a link we send directly to a customer.

We have done ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong. These were purchased direct from the manufacturer, as is every watch we sell and we offered a private sale of them.
    koutouzoff likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information