Parts Wanted - Page 101
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Parts Wanted

Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1024

Re: Parts Wanted

@OrangeOrange,

I have a Meranom order that will be placed in the next week. I could throw those in for you to get them to the states and then mail them to you. I'm in CA.

Looking to get some late Poljot 2609 keyless parts. Especially the yoke/lever that holds the sliding gear for setting the position.
    When reinserting the stem the lever jumps out of the groove of the gear, so i presume its worn out. My knowledge is limited to vostok only, so i attached a pic just in case.

Name:  lever.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  71.4 KB
    Last edited by dutchassasin; April 7th, 2019 at 16:02.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchassasin View Post
    Looking to get some late Poljot 2609 keyless parts. Especially the yoke/lever that holds the sliding gear for setting the position.
    When reinserting the stem the lever jumps out of the groove of the gear, so i presume its worn out. My knowledge is limited to vostok only, so i attached a pic just in case.Name:  lever.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  71.4 KB
    Dutch, I May have some Poljot 2614 movements that use the same part, will check tomorrow and let you know.

Cheers...
    dutchassasin likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello all,

I am looking for a winding stem + crown, raketa wind rose mov. 2609 HA,

picture attached

thanks.

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  25.7 KB

Hi all,

I'm very new to this whole Vostok thing, but I'm trying to learn fast.

One question I have is regarding the 'etched' double-eagle casebacks. I've seen a few on this forum, but the best I can find is one on ebay that looks like the design has been welded on ... Anyone know where I can buy one?

Any ideas on how I might be able to achieve that? I've taken a look at all of the sellers, and short of buying an old $30-40 watch just for the bracelet, I don't seem to be having any luck.

PS: Likewise, I've taken a look around and I can't for the life of me find one of the metal bracelets that isn't shiny and chrome or fully SS - It seems everyone is fond of getting rid of them, presumably because they're not so good. But, I'm working on restoring one of the 50 Years Victory watches, and I really would like an old fashioned, worn down to the brass bracelet instead of modern shark mesh or whatever.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

I have seen some on ETSY for as little at $5. Try there.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement crystal for a Raketa big zero? i found a 5-pack on ebay and they just arrived but they're 35.2 and the guy at the watch shop said they wouldn't work and that it wants a 35.5mm.

Weirdly though, I have a DIFFERENT big zero (the one with like "workers of the world unite" or whatever on it) and that crystal isn't the same size as my main plain one. Hmmmmm
    WTB: Elgin A-11, Vostok Scuba Dude Sunburst Blue, Vostok Tereshkova

l'm looking for a clear caseback for Komandirskie 350 or 650 case.

Anyone have a source for replacement Vostok 350 case (either 20atm or 30atm) crystals? There are a few on ebay, but they are just current amphibia shaped crystals.

Also, does anyone know if those will fit and seal correctly in a 350 (meaning a crystal from a 420 case for example).

Thanks!

NVCH Crystal profile
    Name:  diver-sideview.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  51.1 KB

Modern Amphibia crystal
    Name:  2019-01-26 10.06.46.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  3.08 MB
    Last edited by BreaksThings; April 20th, 2019 at 19:57.

I bought a vintage amphibia 320235 model, but didn't notice that it had a standard crown, not a screw down type crown...weirdly, the threaded boss wasnt even on the case body and doesnt look like it was ever there, or if it was, a very good cover up job has been done to hide it. Anyway, i was removing the bezel to change it and stupidly prised it off with a knife, not noticing i was levering it up on the crown...which promptly snapped off.

Any idea where i would get a non-screw down crown and stem for an amphibia??? This eeems like a really strange question as it was one of the features of the amphibia which made it a waterproof divers watch...the movement etc works fine, so dont want to scrap a perfectly good watch for the sake of a stem and crown. Oh, i also need a retaining ring for the movement..it is very slack in the case and moves about a bit when winding (when i had a crown to wind it!)

Thread Information