Parts Wanted - Page 106
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Parts Wanted

Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1061

Re: Parts Wanted

GGrrrr.. My son dropped my Molniya pocket watch and broke the staff pivot.

Anyone got a whole Molniya 3602 balance? I don't have the tools or skill to just change out the balance staff.
    But I could probably replace the whole balance...

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaJohnboy View Post
    GGrrrr.. My son dropped my Molniya pocket watch and broke the staff pivot.

Anyone got a whole Molniya 3602 balance? I don't have the tools or skill to just change out the balance staff.
    But I could probably replace the whole balance...

Thanks in advance!
    Perhaps one approach you could do is to buy a scrap or an old 3602 (movement / pocket watch) with a good balance assembly. These 3602 movements / pocket-watches come with "wagon-loads" on eBay.
    “The more I read & learn, the more I realize how little I know. And even what I think I know, I start to doubt"

Yuppers. That is what I am gonna try as well. Just wanted to ask here in case someone has a whole balance assembly.
    I'm not good enough to replace just the balance staff... (No staking set... yet..)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaJohnboy View Post
    Yuppers. That is what I am gonna try as well. Just wanted to ask here in case someone has a whole balance assembly.
    I'm not good enough to replace just the balance staff... (No staking set... yet..)
    Replacing a staff is a different ball game ..... for now I think you are better of with sourcing the whole assembly. Perhaps somebody pops up or else IMHO the eBay route...

BTW, we have friends in Homer
    “The more I read & learn, the more I realize how little I know. And even what I think I know, I start to doubt"

Quote Originally Posted by EndeavourDK View Post
    Replacing a staff is a different ball game ..... for now I think you are better of with sourcing the whole assembly. Perhaps somebody pops up or else IMHO the eBay route...

BTW, we have friends in Homer
    Yeah. That's my thinking. Looking for something with a good balance and someday change the staff. When i get gutsy, and have the tools for it!

BTW- Homer is nice, thought it is only 500 miles away... (800km) That would ba about 8 countries away from you, eh?
    And the collection, (Ok She's right- that's a lot of watches. *put eye-roll here*)
    -1971 Timex Marlin, green dial (reborn!), 1970's Timex Auto, 1974 Hamilton Accumatic ORANGE DIAL!
    -Dad's 1953 Bulova President, 1963 gold Accutron, and Grandpa's 1970 Caravelle machinist's watch

--E-One Bradley, --Evant Tropic Diver, bronze & green, --Urban Chronograph, —Seiko SNK's green & red,—Seiko Alpinist, —Bertucci A-2T (white), —Certina C-Sport Chrono, orange , —Timex 2002 Reefgear, —Omega Dynamic III (circa 2001), —Hamilton Pan Europe, blue, -- Monta Triumph, green dial.

-1972 Hamilton Pan Europe, -1971 Accutron 219,—Seiko H557 square digital-analog (mine, new in 1984),
    -80's Seiko 6F22 Moonphase, - -70's Timex Electric, —Vostok Signal watch (w/ alarm), -80's Komandirskie (Type 33) -1990 Komandirskie (Type 34) (4 of same!), -Victorinox 1980, —HMT Janata, -1912 Concord Travel Clock/watch (w/engraved dial)

- Raketa Cheburashka - Dial / Movement needed -

Hello everyone!

I have bought a small lot of usedwatches on ebay and in it there was an exemplar of the Raketa "Cheburashka" that was launched around the time of the Moscow Olympics.
    The only problem is that when looking at it closely, i found out that someone "transplanted" a Vostok movement with a golden-bronze dial into the case. It works, fits and doesn't even look too bad but I would like to rebuild it anyways.

I already have a working Raketa 2609 HA movement that should be in there so i would only need a dial and pointers for the Cheburashka.
    I know there has been a lime-green dial (second picture attached) that i like a lot but if you have any other parts let me know.

Just offer anything, no matter if it is a complete movement or if the dial has some marks of usage.

Thank you for the help!

Josef
    Attached Images Attached Images

So I placed an order on Meranom the other day and forgot to purchase a 710 crown/stem for a case swap from a 100 case to 710. Does anyone have a spare 710 crown hanging around their spare parts boxes that might be more economical than meeting the minimum order from Meranom and/or paying shipping from ebay from Russia or Ukraine?

Looking for a stock bracelet for a 420 case vostok amphibia- I've heard they've gotten better and would like to see for myself.

Looking for a Poljot 2416 movement.

Just bought a nice condition Rodina with a 2408 movement. Looking for either a Rodina or Poljot 2415a movement.

Thread Information