Russian watch repair in Upstate New York
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By pilot345
  • 1 Post By Fergfour

Thread: Russian watch repair in Upstate New York

Russian watch repair in Upstate New York

Anyone know of any watch repair that will work on Russian watches in Upstate New York?

Re: Russian watch repair in Upstate New York

Hello,

I am a Russian watch enthusiast located nearby, at the south end of Cayuga lake.. I have been working on Russian watches since I was a teenager out of curiosity, and can handle most any repairs at this point, having many years of different watches under my belt( in my 30s now). I am professionally tooled up, as I valued investing in the proper tools almost as soon as I started following the curiosity, and I will not even claim or attempt to do anything if I am not 100% comfortable with my ability to deliver top notch professional results.

I dont do this as a full time business, but as a second job/hobby, more out of love than money. With that, I am happy to do what I can for any other Russian watch user/enjoy-er for very fair rates, especially for a service that is quite hard to find and expensive if you do happen to find a taker..

Feel free to reply and or PM me here if you are interested, and let me know what you have and what you are looking to do..

Quote Originally Posted by pilot345 View Post
    Hello,

I am a Russian watch enthusiast located nearby, at the south end of Cayuga lake.. I have been working on Russian watches since I was a teenager out of curiosity, and can handle most any repairs at this point, having many years of different watches under my belt( in my 30s now). I am professionally tooled up, as I valued investing in the proper tools almost as soon as I started following the curiosity, and I will not even claim or attempt to do anything if I am not 100% comfortable with my ability to deliver top notch professional results.

I dont do this as a full time business, but as a second job/hobby, more out of love than money. With that, I am happy to do what I can for any other Russian watch user/enjoy-er for very fair rates, especially for a service that is quite hard to find and expensive if you do happen to find a taker..

Feel free to reply and or PM me here if you are interested, and let me know what you have and what you are looking to do..
    Welcome Pilot! It is great to see your here. I am sure there would be a lot of people who may use your service and advise and give you nice recommendations afterwards!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Russian watch repair in Upstate New York

Quote Originally Posted by pilot345 View Post
    Hello,

This is good to hear! I'm in upstate NY as well. Besides repairs can I assume you do basic 2415 servicing?
    detroie likes this.