Show Your Strela! - Page 10
Like Tree1132Likes

Thread: Show Your Strela!

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Re: Show Your Strela!

As far as finding one outside of eBay, you might want to check out Etsy, Lion Seek, Chrono24, WatchRecon, and sales sections from various watch forums. Also, you can follow this thread where many fellow members have offered some great suggestions. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mroatman View Post
    As far as finding one outside of eBay, you might want to check out Etsy, Lion Seek, Chrono24, WatchRecon, and sales sections from various watch forums. Also, you can follow this thread where many fellow members have offered some great suggestions. Good luck!

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I'm certainly going to keep up the search! Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you recently purchase yours from Etsy? I think you beat me to the purchase by roughly one hour. Saw it, had to walk into a meeting- One hour later the meeting ends -seller says it's gone! In time!

Yes, it was from Etsy, I'm sorry about that. If it's any consolation, it needs to be serviced, which is not cheap. But it's still a heckuva watch!

Name:  FullSizeRender7.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  1.04 MB

Apologies for rubbing it in!! You're welcome to do the same to me once you find yours It's out there, somewhere, it's just a matter of time...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Dobroe Outro esteemed Tovariches,

Here are mines with a big thank you to the WUF members who took the time & had the patience to answer all my silly newbie questions & help me to acquire those

Seconds hand replacement on the Cyrillic Strela / Crown replacement on the Poljot

Last edited by RedFroggy; May 8th, 2015 at 10:26.

Finally spent some time filing down a mesh band to fit this Strela 3133's 19mm lugs.

Last edited by Timepiece Tenderfoot; May 8th, 2015 at 17:26.

Looks gr8!

Here's my first Strela, a 1OF38CYM:

Hi Strela Friends. After watching your Strelas with envy for months, I finally got the one I really wanted; a 40mm original IP anniversary. Considered an original, and a poljot24.de version. But fell in love with the rare 40mm version. Will receive it in a few days:)

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  52.6 KB

During my research I stumbled upon an almost identical 40mm IP at the bay. It's without the Strela printed (which is actually much more clean) and it is NOS with tags and all. I was very tempted to buy both but finally got my act together:-€. (If you are interested its not listed as a Strela, but as a Poljot Handaufzuf/21 Herren Armbanduhr. It might still be there.).

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

From my favourite Mark Twain novel, which is about a guy who takes his beloved watch to a watchmaker from hell; " I tried to stop him—tried to make him understand that the watch kept perfect time. But no; all this human cabbage could see was that the watch was four minutes slow, and the regulator must be pushed up a little; and so, while I danced around him in anguish, and implored him to let the watch alone, he calmly and cruelly did the shameful deed."

sci

The Poljot-International СТРЕЛА is a great watch. Don't forget to post yours when it comes. Here is mine:

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information