Thanks to god, my Poljot chrono has arrived

Thread: Thanks to god, my Poljot chrono has arrived

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs Up Thanks to god, my Poljot chrono has arrived

It took 20 days to come from Austria!!!
    On February, 13 it was shipped from Austria, on February 14 it arrived in Milan...it remained stuck there for a lot of days! O|
    I was prepared to the probable hypothesis of a dirty thief who stolen again one of my watches, but yesterday the parcel suddenly appeared on the tracking webpage of Poste Italiane, and today i have received the watch.

It is OK, seems well working, but it is not NOS as described The crown had heavy loss of chrome, and i have partially painted the internal parts of the crown with silver paint (i think that it will be not very durable...). The pic has been made after the operation.
    Anyway, except that and except some scratches, the watch is in overall good conditions - still a good deal for 35 Euro + 6 of delivery. It is substantially the same watch used by Gorbatko on the Sojuz-24 mission in the 1977.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by michele; March 2nd, 2006 at 14:32.

On WUS since 2002 - Russian Watch Forum moderator from 2005 to 2012

Great watch! enjoy!

Watch looks great !

Re: Thanks to god, my Poljot chrono has arrived

Great Michele !!! There were still some chances to recover it!

It's a very nice chrono with space history on addition. I love it!

Kind regards,

Marc

Jean-Marc - From what we get we make a living. From what we give we make a life.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congratulations Happy that you dont need to kill somebody :-D.
    Looks good. What kind of silver "paint" do you use?

Greetings
    Phil

Great looking watch, I really like the seventies design look. What about the kosmonaut link? . Ísn´t basically all the oceans, sturmanskies and similar looking watches like yours the same watch apart from the look?

I´m really wondering since I found one like yours but with silver dial.

Sincerely
    Gagarin

Great you got it

I think it was NOS when it was shipped, but during transfert was lost in a hole in time like the USS Nimitz in the Final Countdown (imdb.org) and then cames back to our era but with the effect of the age :-D

very intact and all original - and for that price...! glad it turned up.
    Life is too short for drama & petty things, so laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by michele
    On February, 13 it was shipped from Austria, on February 14 it arrived in Milan...it remained stuck there for a lot of days! O|
    I was prepared to the probable hypothesis of a dirty thief who stolen again one of my watches, but yesterday the parcel suddenly appeared on the tracking webpage of Poste Italiane, and today i have received the watch.

It is OK, seems well working, but it is not NOS as described The crown had heavy loss of chrome, and i have partially painted the internal parts of the crown with silver paint (i think that it will be not very durable...). The pic has been made after the operation.
    Anyway, except that and except some scratches, the watch is in overall good conditions - still a good deal for 35 Euro + 6 of delivery. It is substantially the same watch used by Gorbatko on the Sojuz-24 mission in the 1977.
    Congratulations on a good buy. When you say it´s substantially the same watch, what´s the difference from the cosmonaut watch?

Sincerely
    Erik
    Gagarin

MMT

And you were complaining that the Italian Post workers are all thieves! It just proves that they are not all thieves, and that one should be careful about unjustifiably accusing others without being 100% sure. A gentleman would apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by michele

Last edited by MMT; March 3rd, 2006 at 15:31.

Quote Originally Posted by MMT
    And you were complaining that the Italian Post workers are all thieves! It just proves that they are not all thieves, and that one should be careful about unjustifiably accusing others without being 100% sure. A gentleman would apologise.
    FIRST: i never said that all the Italian Post workers are thieves.
    SECOND: it is a notorious problem, so i'm free to tell that there is that problem.
    THIRD: you have posted just 8 messages on this forum, and you have already posted some stupid things (the "aspirin" message for example - https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...hlight=aspirin ).
    So it is not your right to tease the people inventing sources of quarrels just to lose time. OK?

On WUS since 2002 - Russian Watch Forum moderator from 2005 to 2012

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information