The travelling Vostok, who wants it? - Page 29
Like Tree1316Likes

Thread: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

Taking a video spoof of the Rocky stair run would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by jmreynolds View Post
    I would love to take Vlad to Philadelphia, run up the art museum steps like Rocky or something.

Where is his next destination? To whom is he promised next?

I took the liberty of taking Vlad with me on my vacations to Italy (Pisa and Florence), so he could see the fine arts and a little more sightseeing!

This is the Pisa airport, just arrived and already found something interesting!

From there we went on to see the leaning tower of Pisa (after getting lost for about 2 hours courtesy of my wife )

I'm particularly proud of this lovely picture. I hope you like it as much as I do!

After spending the day in Pisa we went on to Florence.
    This is the Cathedral. That thing is so big that I wasn't able to take a photo were you could see all of it

Then we came across some of Vlad's rich cousins, though I don't think they're having such a good time!

This one is called the Palazzo Vechio (the old palace) where we can see Michelangelo's David (actually the one standing here is a replica, the original is in a museum where I wasn't able to take pictures, but this is where the David originaly was)

That's my wife taking a picture of me taking a picture of Vlad

I hope you enjoy the photos. Now is timeto send Vlad to the world again so he can keep travelling! I'll let you know who's getting him next ASAP.

Thanks for bearing with me for such a long time!
    GuessWho, sq100, Colin63 and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yet another awesome set of pictures. It was quiet for a long time, but these definitely make up for it
    jolurove and Perdendosi like this.

Vlad has made it safely to Sydney Australia. I'll be wearing vlad to work tomorrow and I hope to take a few snaps of him enjoying the Sydney summer.

I just read through the entire thread... it's fantastic!! I look forward to seeing more photos of Vlad's travels. I also hope to host Vlad at some point. Put me on the list, OhDark30... if you're still keeping one. And jackrobinson, I really enjoyed the photos around Israel. I love that red white and blue strap. Where did you get it?

Please add me to the list too. Summer in Milwaukee is always fun with all the festivals.

Wow, It looks like Vlad has seen much of the world. Don't forget the current owner makes the rules on who gets him next.

I started another thread for part II for the US but it did not gain any traction, here is the link,
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f10/tra...ii-963901.html

Come guys, check it out.

Dan
    jolurove likes this.
    "Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE"
    "I tried to think but nothing happens"

The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley

Great pics!! Love it!!!
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?"

Sorry for the delay, but between work commitments and a few rainy days, vlad caught up on some well deserved rest.

I did manage to take good old vlad for a walk around Sydney today.

Firstly, a quick photo outside my building at work. Vlad and I then took a walk along the foreshore and took a couple of shots of the Sydney harbour bridge and of our famous opera house. A couple of shots of "The Rocks" area around town, a meeting with our indigenous people and a few random city shots. I hope to take Vlad out of the city on the weekend for some more happy snaps before Vlad heads out again.

Are there any aussies who would like to take Vlad to the outback? Somewhere like Sofala/Hill End or outback Queensland or WA would be neat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information