The travelling Vostok, who wants it? - Page 43
Like Tree1316Likes

Thread: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 717
  1. #421
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    333

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Hi everyone.

    Vlad has just arrived in the bottom right hand corner of Australia, I'll take him out for a wander and get some photos next weekend.
    joecool likes this.

  2. #422
    Member joecool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,397

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kissmywhat View Post
    Hi everyone.

    Vlad has just arrived in the bottom right hand corner of Australia, I'll take him out for a wander and get some photos next weekend.
    You know what would be cool,If Vlad and Roman the travelling 3133 could meet up in Melbourne
    For a photo shoot! As Melbourne is gonna be Romans next destination shortly
    Also,even cooler would be swapping hosts!Saves on postage costs......!
    Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. ~Carl Sandburg

  3. #423
    Member oscarfranciscovich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Cádiz, Spain
    Posts
    337

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Bored_O View Post
    .
    I have a Vostok that needs a vacation on a nice warm beach or a trip to the mountains.


    Anyone interested in taking him?


    The problem, however, is that he is attached to a Canadian who also requires a vacation.

    Postage will then cost slightly more.
    For me will be a pleasure to have the watch and to take pictures with him in the warm beaches in the south of Spain

    Enviado desde mi Aquaris X5 Plus mediante Tapatalk
    joecool likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #424
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    344

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Rob I will have the travelling Roman in Melbourne very soon. Let's meet and maybe even swap the watches.

  6. #425
    Member Matt_Bored_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    872

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Bored_O View Post
    .
    I have a Vostok that needs a vacation on a nice warm beach or a trip to the mountains.

    Anyone interested in taking him?

    The problem, however, is that he is attached to a Canadian who also requires a vacation.

    Postage will then cost slightly more.

    Quote Originally Posted by oskita89 View Post
    For me will be a pleasure to have the watch and to take pictures with him in the warm beaches in the south of Spain

    I apologise for my strange humour.

    I do not have a 'Travelling Vostok' to send. It was only a bad joke.


    However, if desired, I will certainly assemble a Amphibia using the many parts I have.

    Then I will send him to you.


    Spain is very nice I am told. It lacks only the English humour...
    Last edited by Matt_Bored_O; November 8th, 2016 at 04:17.
    oskita89 likes this.

  7. #426
    Member oscarfranciscovich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Cádiz, Spain
    Posts
    337

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Bored_O View Post
    I apologise for my strange humour.

    I do not have a 'Travelling Vostok' to send. It was only a bad joke.


    However, if desired, I will certainly assemble a Amphibia using the many parts I have.

    Then I will send him to you.


    Spain is very nice I am told. It lacks only the English humour...
    No prob Matt! We are kind and funny people! No need to apologise

    Of course if one day you decide to assemble an Amphibia I will be always pleasure to give it a walk through the south beaches!

    Enviado desde mi Aquaris X5 Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Matt_Bored_O likes this.

  8. #427
    Member Matt_Bored_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    872

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Quote Originally Posted by oskita89 View Post

    No prob Matt! We are kind and funny people! No need to apologise


    Of course if one day you decide to assemble an Amphibia I will be always pleasure to give it a walk through the south beaches!

    I love the Spanish.


    If you have an extra 500 Euros the watch will be sent with its own personal repair man....me.
    Last edited by Matt_Bored_O; November 8th, 2016 at 22:18.
    oskita89 likes this.

  9. #428
    Member Matt_Bored_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    872

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    double post
    Last edited by Matt_Bored_O; November 8th, 2016 at 22:17.
    oskita89 likes this.

  10. #429
    Member oscarfranciscovich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Cádiz, Spain
    Posts
    337

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Bored_O View Post
    I love the Spanish.


    If you have an extra 500 Euros the watch will be sent with its own personal repair man....me.
    maybe one day! Anyways you will always be welcome in Cádiz!

    Enviado desde mi Aquaris X5 Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Matt_Bored_O likes this.

  11. #430
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    333

    Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

    Vlad's about ready to move on, I'll upload a few photos in the next few days, but PM me if you're willing to give him a good home and show him a good time for a few weeks. I'll select someone at random and send him on his way.

    Just to prove he's still alive and ticking, here he is hanging out on my dining room table with my watches:

    Name:  vlad1.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  270.6 KB

Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •