The travelling Vostok, who wants it? - Page 44
Like Tree1316Likes

Thread: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Re: The travelling Vostok, who wants it?

Any possibility of Vlad meeting up with Roman while they are both in the same City?
    Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. ~Carl Sandburg

Not likely, I'm very time-poor at the moment and will be for quite a while, which is why I'm keen to move Vlad on.

You could always just move Vlad on to comrade Coupborgward,as he seems more than happy to host him
    Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. ~Carl Sandburg

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kissmywhat View Post
    Not likely, I'm very time-poor at the moment and will be for quite a while, which is why I'm keen to move Vlad on.
    Hi kissmywhat

I'm in sunny old Canberra, send him this way and I'll take a photo at Parliament House or some other august destination before moving him along!

cheers
    john
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered"
    George Best

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    You could always just move Vlad on to comrade Coupborgward,as he seems more than happy to host him
    more than happy to host vlad as well. more than happy to pick it up

im in sydney australia
    send him my way just before january 26th 2017, will do photos of him in Sydney at "Australia Day" celebrations in city

I confirm I have received Vlad "the travelling watch" and I'll post up a picture of him by the weekend in a suitably iconic Canberra location. I don't intend using the tired old cliches (Parliament House) or the museums so I guess you'll all just have to wait and see!

cheers john

ps/..

peterk31 or coupeborgward PM me to see where he goes next (first in best dressed)
    hseldon likes this.
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered"
    George Best

Quote Originally Posted by Ticonderoga View Post
    Only 15 pages and finally someone who knows how to set the focus on the watch and not the background!
    Just noticed that Vlad's strap appears to have mysteriously morphed from the Brown in Ticonderoga's last post to the Black strap he now wears. On the plus side he did arrive in a nifty little wooden chest.

Name:  IMG_20161214_202653.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  1,003.2 KB
    Ticonderoga likes this.
    George Best

Quote Originally Posted by Barry the Wino View Post
    Just noticed that Vlad's strap appears to have mysteriously morphed from the Brown in Ticonderoga's last post to the Black strap he now wears. On the plus side he did arrive in a nifty little wooden chest.

Name:  IMG_20161214_202653.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  1,003.2 KB
    Ratnik leather strap,but without the deployment clasp,if I am not mistaken!

Oops!daym,double post
    Last edited by joecool; December 15th, 2016 at 15:25.

Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information