Wire lug Amphibians
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wire lug Amphibians

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wire lug Amphibians

I really love the Amphibians with wire lugs but they seem to be very rare. I only see one on eBay and it has a buy it now of $950! Admittedly it is 300m but is this even close to what they usually go for? How often do they come up for sale? Either a 200m or 300m would be awesome to have.

Ebay watch.

USSR Amphibian Watch VOSTOK 300 Russian Diver 30 ATM | eBay

Edit: Also do they take 22mm straps?
    Last edited by 93EXCivic; April 1st, 2014 at 22:08.

Re: Wire lug Amphibians

Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    I really love the Amphibians with wire lugs but they seem to be very rare. I only see one on eBay and it has a buy it now of $950! Admittedly it is 300m but is this even close to what they usually go for? How often do they come up for sale? Either a 200m or 300m would be awesome to have.

Ebay watch.

USSR Amphibian Watch VOSTOK 300 Russian Diver 30 ATM | eBay
    I don't look for them very often, but no, they don't come up for sale regularly. And I see 300m fibbies very rarely. So the market is, well, unclear. I'd say that $900+ is an awful lot to pay, but I don't have a good idea of even the range. (I personally wouldn't pay more than an original Strela in good condition, but that's just me.)

- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
    Oris Big Crown Pointer Date (in red!) | Oris Artix Date | Glycine Airman DC-4 GMT | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Bernhardt Corsair GMT | Nth Naken Renegade | Hamilton Jazzmaster Square | Citizen Grand Classic | Kronaby Apex | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Samurai | Prometheus Jellyfish Yellow | Spinnaker Bradner | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" |

jeez. for $900 you could get the tools to do a convincing mod yourself and just make a bunch of 'em and sell 'em for $250.

Name:  29454_108707882504921_5016737_a.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  5.8 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This is where the market seems to be going, comrade, but the wire lugs are for the 300m only, I believe, for large strap to fit over diving suit as this was a genuine tool given to military divers to use only.

According to the condition and quality, this watch is not worth $ 200. But if someone wants necessarily have wire lug Amphibians they are often on Aukro for S I X T Y Dollars

Ok so it seems like that price is crazy which was kinda what I thought. What is the difference between a 300m and a 200m that make the 100m of difference? Are the seals different?

Banned

I always tried to find the answer to one question. why Soviet wristwatch collect very greedy and petty people?

я всегда пытался найти ответ на один вопрос . почему советские наручные часы собирают очень жадные и мелочные люди?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MayorM View Post
    According to the condition and quality, this watch is not worth $ 200. But if someone wants necessarily have wire lug Amphibians they are often on Aukro for S I X T Y Dollars
    for you a lot of offers for $ 150 for sale from Ukraine.

я всегда пытался найти ответ на один вопрос . почему советские наручные часы собирают очень жадные и мелочные люди?[/QUOTE]
    Главным образом потому, что это часы дешево массового производства и за небольшие деньги можно собрать коллекции значительных размеров

Only a few are sold every year... so I am not shocked by this price: between 750-1000 USD
    The watch is correct conditions

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information