My Chinese Watches.

Thread: My Chinese Watches.

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member LAEDIDEAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5

    My Chinese Watches.

    Hi... Been a Lurker Here for quite a while. Got To Know about Chinese Watch Industry Especially Alpha Brand.. After Much reading, decided to try my hand on my first two alpha's, Pepsi GMT and Pilot Titanium...

    1. Pepsi GMT.. Bought on 25 Oktober 2010... Been Running Well Until now...Change the bezel insert to Glod+Bronze Colur scheme.. actually looking for red one but nowhere to be find... So i settle for this...
    Name:  Alpha Explorer3.jpg
Views: 2120
Size:  75.9 KB

    2. Pilot Titanium. Bought on 25 Oktober 2010 also.. Been Running Well Until now...
    Name:  Titanium 3.jpg
Views: 2872
Size:  74.9 KB

    3. Apha Seamaster. Bought on 13 November 2010.. Been Running Well Until now...
    Name:  Seamaster 3.jpg
Views: 2310
Size:  81.0 KB

    4. Latest Acquisition.. Trias T21411. Got it last week for around 30USD (NOS)- I Just Can't resist it
    Name:  Trias 3.jpg
Views: 2448
Size:  73.3 KB

    So Thats all for now... Thank u for all the amazing Information... Now i got new toys to play with... i guess my next purchase will be the Alpha Planet Ocean...
    Last edited by LAEDIDEAL; January 12th, 2011 at 04:14.

  2. #2
    Member Reno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Champagne-Ardenne, France
    Posts
    24,511

    Re: My Chinese Watches.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAEDIDEAL View Post
    Hi... Been a Lurker Here for quite a while. Got To Know about Chinese Watch Industry Especially Alpha Brand.. After Much reading, decided to try my hand on my first two alpha's, Pepsi GMT and Pilot Titanium...

    1. Pepsi GMT.. Bought on 25 Oktober 2010... Been Running Well Until now...Change the bezel insert to Glod+Bronze Colur scheme.. actually looking for red one but nowhere to be find... So i settle for this...
    Name:  Alpha Explorer3.jpg
Views: 2120
Size:  75.9 KB

    2. Pilot Titanium. Bought on 25 Oktober 2010 also.. Been Running Well Until now...
    Name:  Titanium 3.jpg
Views: 2872
Size:  74.9 KB
    Excellent collection LAEDIDEAL and WELCOME TO WUS

    The bronze bezel looks terrific on the GMT

    Genesis of the FingerTouch™ technology

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f72/alp...ml#post1345862

    Quote Originally Posted by LAEDIDEAL View Post
    3. Apha Seamaster. Bought on 13 November 2010.. Been Running Well Until now...
    Name:  Seamaster 3.jpg
Views: 2310
Size:  81.0 KB

    4. Latest Acquisition.. Trias T21411. Got it last week for around 30USD (NOS)- I Just Can't resist it
    Name:  Trias 3.jpg
Views: 2448
Size:  73.3 KB

    So Thats all for now... Thank u for all the amazing Information... Now i got new toys to play with... i guess my next purchase will be the Alpha Planet Ocean...
    Two nice watches… I have the multifunction version of the Spashmaster… cool watch
    My YouTube channel | My ImageShack gallery

    MY COLLECTION :
    Swiss : FAVRE LEUBA | FORTIS | GIRARD-PERREGAUX | JAQUET+GIRARD | LONGINES | OMEGA | TISSOT | TITUS | ZENITH
    Japanese : CASIO | CITIZEN | ORIENT | SEIKO
    Russian : POLJOT | RAKETA | SLAVA | STURMANSKIE | VOSTOK | VOSTOK EUROPE | ZVEZDA
    French : AVYSTYLE | HERMA | LIP | YEMA | YONGER & BRESSON
    German : AEROMATIC | GLASHÜTTE | TAUCHMEISTER
    Chinese : ALPHA | ARMIDA | BEIJING | FINËAT | JARAGAR | KASSAW | OHSEN | PARNIS | SANGDO | SEKARO | SMAEL | STEWAL | WINNER


  3. #3
    Member LAEDIDEAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5

    Re: My Chinese Watches.

    Thanks Reno.... I really enjoy ur review+Picture and got me hook to Alpha's.

    Oh my... That Rubber Strap really look good on the Splashmaster.....

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Reno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Champagne-Ardenne, France
    Posts
    24,511

    Re: My Chinese Watches.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAEDIDEAL View Post
    Thanks Reno.... I really enjoy ur review+Picture and got me hook to Alpha's.

    Oh my... That Rubber Strap really look good on the Splashmaster.....
    Thanks L
    My YouTube channel | My ImageShack gallery

    MY COLLECTION :
    Swiss : FAVRE LEUBA | FORTIS | GIRARD-PERREGAUX | JAQUET+GIRARD | LONGINES | OMEGA | TISSOT | TITUS | ZENITH
    Japanese : CASIO | CITIZEN | ORIENT | SEIKO
    Russian : POLJOT | RAKETA | SLAVA | STURMANSKIE | VOSTOK | VOSTOK EUROPE | ZVEZDA
    French : AVYSTYLE | HERMA | LIP | YEMA | YONGER & BRESSON
    German : AEROMATIC | GLASHÜTTE | TAUCHMEISTER
    Chinese : ALPHA | ARMIDA | BEIJING | FINËAT | JARAGAR | KASSAW | OHSEN | PARNIS | SANGDO | SEKARO | SMAEL | STEWAL | WINNER


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •