Quality Chineese Brand Names
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Okapi001

Thread: Quality Chineese Brand Names

Quality Chineese Brand Names

Ok, not to be a dead horse here but because I am new in the block, can you Chinese watch experts tell me please, which Chinese brand names make good watches.

I think it's ok for a watchmaker who launch homages but putting a fake "Rolex" text and amblem on the watch is not welcome. So lets be on the legal side when recommending brands. And also, I guess there must be some brands are totally unique and authentic as well.

Re: Quality Chineese Brand Names

Well I can only talk about the watches I liked most when I was in China last month. The two brands that stood out for me most where Beijing and Ebohr.

Ebohr is one of china's biggest watch brands with styles priced from 50 to 150,000 yuan. Their flag ship watch the Infinity features an orbital flying tourbillon that revolves around the outer rim of the watch! It's a stunning complication.

Beijing also offers a wide selection of mechanical watches in almost every style. I was sorely tempted to pick up a Beijing watch before the Ebohr Master tourbillon caught my eye.

SeaGull makes good watches, but in my eyes the Ebay discount effect drags the brand down a little in the west. Fiyta also make nice watches, but the designs did not grab me. Shanghai watches have a great tradition as a watch brand but i generally preferred the Beijing line on style.

Add the Memorigin to the above mentioned brands and the thread can be closed.
    MITVPHD likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think I would like to add Celadon to that list! Their watches are superlatively beautiful :)

Thread Information