This just arrived today from Japan. I am surprised that I have not seen more reviews. Here are the specifications from casio.jp translated by Google.
- Titanium carbide processing
- Non-reflective coating sapphire glass (dual curve)
- Water resistant 10bar
- Tough Solar (solar charge system)
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (maximum 6 times / day) (China radio waves up to 5 times / day) / manual reception,
<Japan> reception radio wave: JJY, Frequency: 40kHz / 60kHz (Fukushima / both bureau in Kyushu model)
<North America region> reception radio wave: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz
<European region> reception radio wave: MSF / DCF77, Frequency: 60kHz / 77.5kHz
<China> received signal: BPC, Frequency: 68.5kHz
* If you set the Home time set in the city can receive, you will receive a station tailored to the city. The time difference is set by the selected city.
- Needle position automatic correction function
- World time: 29 cities (29 time zones, daylight saving time automatic setting function) + time display of UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), time city home features replacement
- Stopwatch (1/20 seconds, 120 minutes meter, auto-start function)
- Timer (set unit: 1 second, set up: 120 minutes, measured in seconds)
- Time alarm
- Battery charge warning function
- Power saving function (in the dark to save power and hand movement to stop after a certain time)
- Date and day of the week display
- Full Auto Calendar
- In the case of drive time functional use in the state when fully charged from solar power without: about 5 months
If the power saving state: about 27 months
In short, it looks like a real watch, but is all digital underneath, complete with countdown timer, chronograph, alarm, solar, and radio control.
Here are some pictures from the unboxing and a wrist shot.