A buddy of mine acquired this recently and he was kind enough to let me snap some pics of the watch.
I love the packaging it arrived in - An army green cardboard Box in matte finish that has the words 'G-SHOCK UNDEFEATED' printed on the top, and 'PLAY DIRTY' on the side. I really like the military influence, from the colour choice down to the type face of the brand.
Inside the box reveals the inner tin box, with supposed over-sized rivets on the lid. Nice.
The watch has a nice army green bezel, matching fabric strap, Undefeated logos on the dial, caseback and the strap.
My favourite features of the watch are the cloth band and the 22mm adapters, with which you can easily swap it with any other 22mm zulu or nato strap and keep the nice UNDEFEATED band in safe storage.
The watch is aesthetically very pleasing, and is comfortable on the wrist because of the thick cloth band that has a high quality feel to it. The electro-luminescent backlight was pleasant to behold as well - a pale orange colour with 'Undefeated' across the dial.
The only disappointment (albeit very slight) I felt was the basic functionality of the module - at this price point I'd expect additional functions I've become accustomed to i.e. world time (or at least Dual Time) & Tough Solar.
Technical Specs from Casio Inc:
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Cloth Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 53.2 X 50 X 16.3 mm
- total weight: 73.6 g