so just a few hours ago the postlady was here and handed me a nice little package from Hong-Kong:
nice stamps, too:
Never had one with one of those little stands before:
Very nicely packed, too - the box around the stand was even wrapped in a plastic bag.
But before I bore you out of your minds - the object of desire :
A little adjusting of time zones etc. and on the wrist it goes - damn, it's a big one
- very crisp display
- nice easy-to-use buttons
- finally the color scheme I always hoped for on the Riseman
- time in all modes (I knew that before of course - module is: 3202)
- double LED backlight - nice touch
- very comfy with the nylon strap
- checked the pressure with an online weather site - spot on
- the functions are almost identical with the GW-9200 or PAW-500 - except for the missing solar/atomic capabilities and it has no REC mode or altimeter stopwatch
I think Casio has come up with a really nice alternative to the Riseman and their more expensive Pathfinders - with a little clip-on compass or the SGW-100 on the other wrist you get full ABC features. And the price is unbeatable - about 1/4 of the Riseman depending on where you buy. I'll be back later with some more pics.