Baumuster B Pictorial Review
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By frogger17
  • 1 Post By The Naf

Thread: Baumuster B Pictorial Review

Baumuster B Pictorial Review

It's been 2.5 years since I first discovered the Baumuster B, and finally on July 16, I got my very own. I intentionally waited a couple of weeks before posting a review, so that my judgment would be free of the euphoria of the acquisition.

This thread comprises primarily pictures and short descriptions. For a full review and impressions, please see this thread...https://forums.watchuseek.com/f106/ba...ml#post6600596

Classic B dial, clean and uncluttered. The old style strap with rivets is a perfect look for the watch.

ETA 2801 handwinding movement. Note the cotes de geneve stripes and flame blued screws.

The large onion crown makes winding a breeze. If only it came with the Stowa logo.

A perfect fit for my 6.75" wrist. This shot also shows the case engraving, which I'm very glad I didn't pass up.

My poor attempt to capture the lume. I really like the fact that only the alternating numerals are lumed.

Finally, a daytime wrist shot to show the flame blued hands. Actually, this isn't my favorite shot. I like them best when they're a deep navy blue, but that's proven to be too difficult for me to capture.

In closing, I'd like to express my appreciation to all of the great people at Stowa, including Mrs. Luisa Bradt, for this wonderful watch and a delightful purchasing experience. I also thank you, the Stowa forum members, for your invaluable assistance in posting your collective experiences here.
    Last edited by frogger17; July 29th, 2013 at 16:37.
    The Naf and alfred.newman like this.

Re: Baumuster B Pictorial Review

I actually think I prefer the Onion crown without the logo...more in keeping with the look
    frogger17 likes this.
    One watch kinda guy
    "My watch does a lot more than just tell the time...
    it tells a life story..."

Thread Information